• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Oh, Tia >.<

Dulcettie

Creator of All
Bells
Switch
1078-3342-5138
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
She's still in my campsite and I've fallen in love with her ;~;
But I have two normals in my town already and I'm getting Octavian as my last and crankiest villager.
What do I do? If I moved her in I could probably trade her for a popular villager, right?

Last edited:
Take it from me, having three Normal villagers will slowly make you hate one of them. There was nothing wrong with Gladys when I had her, but talking to her, Skye, and Cally every day really wore me out.

Take it from me, having three Normal villagers will slowly make you hate one of them. There was nothing wrong with Gladys when I had her, but talking to her, Skye, and Cally every day really wore me out.

I had four normals at one point - Merengue, Eunice, Peaches and Coco. Merengue is almost always in her house, and Peaches and Eunice have been adopted. I only hated Peaches because she put her house right in front of a bridge, so I think I'm up for the challenge.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless you're resetting for a certain villager, I'd take her.

But would you trade a villager for her? A popular villager at that? Or an unorderable set? And I won Octavian in an auction. He's currently on my second town, waiting to be moved out.

Last edited:
I like tia!!
I have only ever had 2 normals in the whole of my town!
Kitt (left) and now Goldie!!
I want to get Savannah after Goldie gives me her pic!!

She is a cutie, isn't she? I used to want her very badly, but after I got Coco and Merengue I decided she wasn't worth it. >.< I didn't think I'd ever get a chance to have her.

I like Tia :) .. I had her before I gave her away to get Celia.. Trying out different villagers for a tenth villager atm :D .. Can't decide on a final :) .. Tia didn't sit right with me, but she's certainly worth getting :)

I like Tia :) .. I had her before I gave her away to get Celia.. Trying out different villagers for a tenth villager atm :D .. Can't decide on a final :) .. Tia didn't sit right with me, but she's certainly worth getting :)

You could settle on 9 villagers and leave a tenth slot open for the campsite. That way, if you ever visit the campsite and end up muttering "no way" because they're so cool, you'll be able to invite them in.

You could settle on 9 villagers and leave a tenth slot open for the campsite. That way, if you ever visit the campsite and end up muttering "no way" because they're so cool, you'll be able to invite them in.

Yeah but I know pretty much all villagers now.. The only ones I'd consider moving in at this point are Marshal and Merengue, 'cos they're so popular.. Then I could give them away.. Except that, I like having a tenth villager 'cos it means I don'tget a randomer from a trading friend

I had four normals at one point - Merengue, Eunice, Peaches and Coco. Merengue is almost always in her house, and Peaches and Eunice have been adopted. I only hated Peaches because she put her house right in front of a bridge, so I think I'm up for the challenge.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But would you trade a villager for her? A popular villager at that? Or an unorderable set? And I won Octavian in an auction. He's currently on my second town, waiting to be moved out.

yeah, I'd want her if I had room.

Back