• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Oh my gosh! How do I have so many questions?!?!

Chewy.7204

Bells
So I am going to purchase the game soon and boy do I have a billion questions about every thing!

Here they are:
What is the first possible day that I will have every hhhb lesson learned? (Or at least the ones that you can use in houses excluding the gyroids, fossils, fish, and bugs)

Can I Re-Do all of the facilities any time I please like I can with any villager's house?

When can I do my dreamies' houses? (Excluding Inkwell :( )

Can I do Inkwell's house if I have an Inkling amiibo?

When do I unlock the HHN?

Do you get to catalog items put in houses you visit with the HHN?

Why have I not bought this game sooner?

Why are Jacob's Ladders called "lilies of the valley"?

Hey Hey, your friendly neighborrhood designer here~ :) I'll help answer some of these:
1. You can redo facilities, as long as you done them once
2. If by your dreamies, you mean from acnl dream town, then no,/ If you mean by amiibos/cards, then yes (i don't know if this helps) sorry inkwell
3. i dont remeber exactly, just have to keep designing and eventually it will unlock (?)
4. when you decorates someones house and save it, all items will from that house be saved so you can use it future. :cool:
5. Cuz your mind is stopping you 0.0 (it stopped mine for a while as well)
6. i'm not sure why, i assume thier called that in "the real world"

I hope i helped at least a little. Sorry if grammer sucks, i have no spacebar :( . If anymore questions just shoot me a PM. Thanks~

1: not entirely sure! it takes a little while to unlock them if i remember rightly, but if you have enough playcoins it should be pretty soon!
2: yes! it still takes up an in-game day just as building a new house/facility would, but you can, and if you choose to redo a villager's house after building it initially you get more options like bigger rooms!!
3: as soon as you find them hanging out in town!! you get to pick from around 3-5 random clients per day
4: a couple of days into the game!
5: nope
6: who knows!
7: no clue

Last edited:
so, Jacob's Ladder and the Lily of the Valley are two entirely different flowers; Jacob's Ladders are a reference to the Polemonium genus, so it's mostly a bad translation.

to sum it up, the Lily of the Valley is a highly poisonous plant, while the Jacob's Ladder is actually part of the Polemonium genus (which means that they aren't poisonous). not sure why it's named Jacob's Ladder, but whatever.

Inkwell and other Welcome Amiibo villagers(including the ones gotten from the figurines) aren't compatible with Happy Home Designer. :( If you try to use the WA cards with HHD, your game will freeze up.(I think Nintendo should have at least put in an error message, and kept the game going instead of forcing you to reset but yea. :( ) Only cards from series 1-4 will work with HHD, and the villager amiibo from Smash Brothers, but that only gets you the gold statue item, unfortunately you can't design your own house. :/

If you talk about your dream home, I would not deny that everyone has a dream home, everyone depends on how we do it.World knowledge
1. We need financial planning.
2. Keep working rather than using.
3. Definitive goals

Back