Official Turnip Prices Thread

Hey, my turnips are still +500, people! :D If you want to come sell yours, message me in my profile because I won't be looking here every minute...
Also, Filly the 7-11 horse and Toby the keroppi rabbit are in my camp, in case someone wants to spend some MEOWs.

Anyone online with High turnip bell price? :) Im down to 43 bells and bought at 96 :(

I can time travel on my other cartridge until Reese is paying a lot for turnips. Can you do the same after you're done selling the ones you bought?

I am still looking for a good town with turnip prices, if someone would be so kind to allow me to come :)

People, my prices are again +500 :) Everybody is welcome! Please, message me in my profiles if you are interested because I won't be looking here.

Ahhhh, they are only going for 41 in my town today! I paid 93 this week. I just have one batch and I'm hoping I at least don't take a loss this week. If anyone has higher than 93 please let me know if I can come by in the evening. I would be super grateful.

Okay so my prices jumped up to 433 for turnips.
As of posting there is about 40 minutes left before the price changes.
Anyone want to come over in the next 40 min let me know.

--
Prices dropped to 160~ after noon.
TuT

Last edited:
Back