• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

does anybody have the turnip lady at their town or turnips they are willing to sell me?

my prices are 440 right now so if you want to come you can message me :) PLS LMK IF YOU ARE SELLING TURNIPS!!!

does anybody have the turnip lady at their town or turnips they are willing to sell me?

my prices are 440 right now so if you want to come you can message me :) PLS LMK IF YOU ARE SELLING TURNIPS!!!

I'll time travel to sunday if you want, but I'd like a tip or something please :) if you can, if you cant its fine, though add me as a best friend when you first come in so only you come into my town, I have stuff all over and can't risk having ppl take it. is that okay?

Anybody with turnips over 400 this week PM me and I'll give you a 100k tip. I'll be available another couple hours.

Last edited:
As above, anyone with high turnip prices this week please PM me. Will tip 100k. Available all day. PM me.
Friend Code 1049-2292-1525

Turnips are 349 today.
Please PM me and have patience.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Turnips are 349 today.
Please PM me and have patience.

turnip prices 394
FC: 1135-1498-9999
100k round trip
pm me with friend code

Last edited:
Looking for someone who isn't on Sunday with good turnip prices~ I'll pay 100k per trip to the retail.
Please PM me<3

Last edited:
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAAAY
i have 16.1k turnips i need to sell, so if your turnip prices are around 400 - 500, maybe even 600+ please pm me!

Last edited:
Looking for turnips prices at 250 bells or above.

Please PM me if you would like to help.

I'm looking for some good turnip prices. This is my first week doing this, so I only bought 40k worth to explore how this works, so it's not worth paying a fee this time.

Town : Gretna
Mayor: jdholzen
FC: 1650-5408-0458
Native Fruit: Apple

If my gate is open, come visit, shop, grab fruit, etc. Leave a note on my bulletin board!

If you want me to give a WiFi/trade rating, please leave your username on my bulletin board so I know who's who.

Does anyone have turnip prices around 300-500 mark, please let me know any point this week!
100k tip

I'll keep checking back just to make sure, but if anyone has turnips selling for 300+ each, please PM me.

Looking for a good price on turnips, will be tipping at least 500,000 bells depending on the payout.

Back