• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Reese Currently buying for 587 Bells! PM me if you want to come. I would really like a tip *wink wink*. I will probably start taking people within the next few hours as I am with some friends right now.

My prices are 116, not great but will help you not suffer a loss! PM me if you'd like to come sell. Tips are greatly appreciated!

I need to sell my turnips today can I visit someone?
fc is 4184 5549 2952 i will give a really nice tip :3

Added, can I still come?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drat, I'll need to time travel now to get rid of this bounce of cabbage...

@cube what does that mean? do you need someone to time travel or will you travel? if you travel can i come pls?

I'm still in need of a town where I can sell and where it's not Sunday yet, any time traveling towns out there?

It's really not much but at least it's usually more than you spend for turnips: 157 in my town this afternoon. :)

I am currently buying turnips for 148 bells if anyone is interested. Better than nothing i suppose i will check back regularly.

Back