• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I'll be looking for somewhere to sell my turnips all week, please pm me if you have a good price!

I need a good turnip price too. Mine at currently at 25 bells/turnip and it's already late into Saturday night for me. :(

my price is 522- I'll be keeping them at that price until 9pm EST. send me a message if interested :D

Hello! Anyone with good prices that would also let me get some siggies plus trade 1 or 2 baskets of perfect fruit (got peaches, want anything else)? I know it?s a lot but it would be great to be able to do everything at once! Thanks!

I hold my Re-Tails turnip price at 542 bells.
If you need to sell your turnips just PM and let me know when.
I will open the town for you.

Or if you would rather ... you can bring your turnips here before Sunday and come get them when your town is on Monday ... that will give you another week to find a good price in your town.

As long as my town don't roll into Sunday the turnips won't spoil.

Aww I always miss it when someone is open and with good prices xD please anyone let me know if you are on and your Reese is loving them turnips a lot, thanks!

This is the first time I bought turnips. Right now my retail is selling for 132. It's Thursday evening. Is it possible it'll go up higher? Should I sell my turnips now or should I wait to see if it goes higher?

Last edited:
This is the first time I bought turnips. Right now my retail is selling for 132. It's Thursday evening. Is it possible it'll go up higher? Should I sell my turnips now or should I wait to see if it goes higher?

this should help.
so yes it should go a bit higher by Saturday. although it's not a 100% guarantee. you might have better luck finding someone in this thread with good turnip prices.

edit: whoa bigger image than I thought. put it in spoiler tags xD

Last edited:
I would like to visit someones town and sell my turnipses. Is here anyone that has high turnip prices?

Sorry about my bad english... Im from finland.

Last edited:
I ask Reese everyday and I swear I never get a good/random week. it's always like 40 bells. I can't be the only one right?
idk how some people get 500+ is like amazing to me. would love for it to happen so I can rack up my visitor count D:

I ask Reese everyday and I swear I never get a good/random week. it's always like 40 bells. I can't be the only one right?
idk how some people get 500+ is like amazing to me. would love for it to happen so I can rack up my visitor count D:

I got 584 the other day and 2 people came. Different timezones, though!

Same here, I only started checking last week but so far, worst luck ever.

Today I'm desperate, anyone online with at least 200bells per turnip? Thanks!

Anyone have high prices today? It seems like no one ever checks this unless they're selling.

Back