• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I have a price of 543 bells going on at Big Top, my new town. Would anyone like to come over and sell turnips? Please send a PM! My friend code for this character is 2895-7860-1772.

I got a downward trend this week with my turnip prices, would anyone like to help me? Even a little profit would be fine. I got them at like 103 or something.

Really need to sell my Turnips, I want to Time Travel out an ugly villager and cant until I sell these D: Help me out please~

Last edited:
I've kept the price of 543 bells up, if people would like to visit and sell. Please send a PM if you're interested!

My friend code for Big Top is 2895-7860-1772.

Last edited:
Going to bed, y'all. If you want turnips still, please send a PM tomorrow... *yawn* Tomorrow (5/17) will be the last day, and then I wanna continue on my town haha.

Good morning everyone, my apologies for the double post. I'm reopening my gates now. If you'd like to sell your turnips at 543 bells, please send a PM. My friend code for Big Top is 2895-7860-1772. Thanks everyone!

Does anyone have a high spike? I had to TT back a few hours to buy turnips and now would like the get rid of them so I can go back to my normal time

I'll be TTing to the next day now, since I really want to continue on with my town. Thanks everyone for coming! Miily has an even better price currently, so definitely check her thread out.

anyone got a high price today?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i like high prices so i give away 100,000 bells back if the price is over 250 bells

Well I decided to finally really "play" the stalk market for once and bought over 1mil bells worth of turnips so of course my prices have been crap all day. Anyone have some good prices and willing to let someone with a ton of turnips come sell?

Never mind. My random week finally gave me a good price. I honestly had no idea if it was random or not but I guess I know now. :)

Last edited:
Back