• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Pm me if got a price over 110bells (yes, I did buy for maximum price lol, I'm stupid)

my turnip price today is 425 bells! if you want to come over pm me c:

Sorry all, prices dropped to 158 at noon

Last edited:
Turnips at 342 in my town tonight. Once I finish with Blanca I can let a few people in if you don't want to wait for higher prices later.

Turnips at 342 in my town tonight. Once I finish with Blanca I can let a few people in if you don't want to wait for higher prices later.

Oh thank you thank youu for posting! May I please come over and sell at your town?

Sure adding now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes will add you now :)

Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that I was able to sell my turnips at another town already! But thanks so much for accepting my request anyways! ^^

Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that I was able to sell my turnips at another town already! But thanks so much for accepting my request anyways! ^^

Okay good :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing up for tonight! If it goes up again tomorrow I'll post! c:

Hi! I'm wondering if anyone has a price above 93 bells today and if I may come sell my turnips there? :)

Reese is buying for 602 in my town today.
10% commission - negotiable.
Friend code is 0061-2505-3751. PM me request and friend code.
photo.jpg

Last edited:
My turnip price is 573 today, so if you want to sell. Please PM/VM about it, and not here. Tips are welcome too!

Last edited:
Is there someone who have joan in their town? I want to buy some turnip because the turnip price at my town is 619 right now. Please vm me if you have joan :)

Edit: Re-tail already closed

Last edited:
Back