• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Thank you! I'll add you right now and be there soon :) thanks again

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vivyn it doesn't show your gate open. Should I wait?

Hmm... that's weird. Okay, I reopened it again. Hopefully it works o.o

Sorry I did not notice this official turnip thread and I make a new one 'e'
My town is buying turnip for 619

Sorry I did not notice this official turnip thread and I make a new one 'e'
My town is buying turnip for 619

Any way I could come over? The friend code you'll need to add is the second one in my sig, Oldcrest. Thanks in advance!

Whimsii, ashjaed the retail buying price at spike has passed, it's new day in my town.
If you really want to. I'll try turning back time to see if it still work? 'e'

Awww okay. I thought I might have been a little too late. Nah it's okay don't TT!! It does;t work from what I hear. Thanks anyway! :3

Turnips 616 at my thread. Please go here if you're interested! I will not look at this thread after this post so.. yeah!

I have turnips at 313. It isn't super high but good for any last minute sellers. I'll only be doing this for like an hour though so pm me if you're interested.

sure mayorbacon!! ill add you and open the gates in just a bit! if anyone else wants to visit just drop me a VM.

Back