• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

My friend and I bought like 20000 turnips. The Stalk Market Wizard said to sell on Wednesday morning but the prices dropped instead of spiking, so she put all of her turnips on the ground in my town so she could time travel back to the previous day (and it still didn't work out for us for a bunch of random reasons that I don't remember). I'm cleaning up all of those turnips and putting them in storage on a clean character so I can sell them all in one trip :p

Last edited:
My friend and I bought like 20000 turnips. The Stalk Market Wizard said to sell on Wednesday morning but the prices dropped instead of spiking, so she put all of her turnips on the ground in my town so she could time travel back to the previous day. I'm cleaning up all of those turnips and putting them in storage on a clean character so I can sell them all in one trip :p

okay that's fine :)

I'm ready to come in as well. I'll have to make two trips though if that's alright, simply because of the sheer volume of turnips :p

If anyone wants to sell they're 297 at my town, it isn't too high but hey it's better than nothing haha

haha hello fellow timezoner
sure~ add my FC 2 in my sig! i'll let you know when gates open!
(good thing i set back the time in my game for 2 hours haha)

AH YAY! i'm excited.
this is the first time i've tried selling turnips.. if i have my date set to 12/7, and it's a different date than your town, does the game think i'm time traveling? will my turnips spoil?

Back