• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on Twitch -- spectators can earn points too! You can view it on TBT's Twitch channel here.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

To the people asking if they could come to my town, I am still on the same day. However, I think I'd have to wait until tomorrow to let all of you in. Sorry if it's an inconvenience.

Hello everyone. Right now my turnip prices are at 526. If you would like to come over to sell please pm me with your friend code. I will let in people one at a time, first come, first serve. My Re-tail is just to the left of the train station and you are allowed to run. Tips are not necessary but are greatly appreciated. My town is called Pixelyte. I hope to see you soon :).

Edit: Sorry, I'm closed now.

Last edited:
Me! Me! I'll message you now Ghostbunny, been waiting for someone to post good prices for a few days!

Hello everyone. Right now my turnip prices are at 526. If you would like to come over to sell please pm me with your friend code. I will let in people one at a time, first come, first serve. My Re-tail is just to the left of the train station and you are allowed to run. Tips are not necessary but are greatly appreciated. My town is called Pixelyte. I hope to see you soon :).

I pmed u

Turnips are going for 576 Bells in my town right now. I'm also looking for someone willing to time travel to Sunday so a friend and I can buy some extra turnips to sell.

please let me me go to your town pretty please? I can't TT but I would really apreciatte if you opened your gates for me:p

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry gtg back in 30 minutes

My gate is open now. Feel free to come in, and take as much time as you need. I'm sorry if I'm not attentive while you're there, I'm reading stuff on the internetz.

Also, my prices will change in an hour and 55 minutes from now. I'll have to TT back to an earlier time if someone is late.

Edit:

I have accepted my last guest for today. Thanks everyone for coming.

Last edited:
My gate is open now. Feel free to come in, and take as much time as you need. I'm sorry if I'm not attentive while you're there, I'm reading stuff on the internetz.

Also, my prices will change in an hour and 55 minutes from now. I'll have to TT back to an earlier time if someone is late.

Would it be alright for me to come over? :)

And me please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I'm willing to TT to Sunday if you keep that turnip price (just realised I have none to sell!)

Okay. I added Toaru, SolarInferno, and Alicante. My gate will open in like 2 minutes.

Back