• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Turnip sells at 536 Bells!

I'll have my gates open for the next 1-2 hours, if you want to come over, PM me and I'll add your friend code. Mine can be found on the left.

Rules:
- No running on the grass, but running allowed on the paths!
- No stealing items, flowers, or anything.
- You are allowed to shake trees to collect fruits.
- Be respectful.

No fees required, however, I do have a need of pears (the only fruits I do not have yet) and any donations to my police station are much appreciated, however, they are not a requirement!

EDIT: Due to maintenance work from Nintendo, I am currently unable to add friend codes. I will try again in one hour, I'll post another message in this thread to let you all known when I am ready and Nintendo is up again!

Last edited:
125 bells here!

I'll be home for about 20 more minutes, so if you wanna sell your turnips at my town, you'd better come quick!

And Nintendo is up again!

Turnips still for 536 Bells at my town, PM me and I'll add you. I'll be online for approx. 30 - 45 minutes.

EDIT: After my last visitors leave, I will stop for today. For the ones still visiting me with whom I already exchanged friend codes, I may be afk in the game, but feel free to sell your turnip! Please stay on the paths and follow the rules mentioned in the post above!

Last edited:
And Nintendo is up again!

Turnips still for 536 Bells at my town, PM me and I'll add you. I'll be online for approx. 30 - 45 minutes.

EDIT: After my last visitors leave, I will stop for today. For the ones still visiting me with whom I already exchanged friend codes, I may be afk in the game, but feel free to sell your turnip! Please stay on the paths and follow the rules mentioned in the post above!

Hi! Are you still available?

I've got 509 in my town, Veillion. Woot! I was TT'ing out a villager...so I didn't bother buying any turnips this week lol. Also, it would be nice if someone can TT to Sunday for me and let me buy turnips in their town xD.

I'm holding it for a few days for a friend-so don't worry if you can't make it today, we can still work out something. Do PM me if you want to come.

Edit: I've made a thread for this, do check it out. I modify the title, so if I post a link, it might end up being a broken link the next day-you can use the search option if you're having trouble finding it.

HNI_0091.JPG

Last edited:
I would love to~
argh! i think we keep on missing each other. but perhaps...

I've got 509 in my town, Veillion. Woot! I was TT'ing out a villager...so I didn't bother buying any turnips this week lol. I probably won't be on my game for another 4 hours though if you're willing to wait it out (on at 4:30 PM EDT). Also, it would be nice if someone can TT to Sunday for me and let me buy turnips in their town xD.

I'm holding it for a few days for a friend-so don't worry if you can't make it today, we can still work out something. Do PM me if you want to come.

View attachment 53693

... that's a good thing. possibly everyone should pile into my town (turnips are selling for 105) and all sell at eranir's town (if that's ok?)

Last edited:
Yup, that sounds like a plan. I will check back frequently for PM's, so give me a heads up those of you who want to sell over here.

Please only PM- it's a lot easier to keep track this way.

Everyone who want to come will be placed in a group of 3, since I can only get 3 visitors at a time. I will tell you which group you're in (it's a first come, first serve basis).

Once a group is done, I will call out to everyone in the next group. Every group is given about 10-15 minutes to do their thing and then I will end. If you do need to make multiple trips from your town to mine, you'll have to place yourself in line again.

If you're done early, you're free to go. If you want to tip, drop anything in the plaza, but of course, you don't have to do this.

I've got 509 in my town, Veillion. Woot! I was TT'ing out a villager...so I didn't bother buying any turnips this week lol. Also, it would be nice if someone can TT to Sunday for me and let me buy turnips in their town xD.

Edit: I won't be opening my gates till about past 5 PM EDT, I'm picking up a villager from someone, and to ensure that everything goes smoothly, I don't want to risk locking onto a voided villager, which will fill my last free spot. Sorry for the inconvenience.

View attachment 53693

Can I come and I'll teleport 2 sunday

Back