• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

There's tons a turnips lying around my town, and i'd really like to sell them soon so i could TT back to regular time, so please let me know if your retail is selling for 500+! :)

Hi, My turnips price is at 578, if you ready to sell in my town, PM me.

I've messaged you multiple times without an answer.

However, my turnip prices are 549 currently. I ask for tips because I just bought Ankha for 12mil haha,, I will keep the spike up until 6pm EST tomorrow

Last edited:
Fun turn of events, I'm on 502! If you don't mind I'd like a tip if you can, not mandatory :) pm me if you want to come

My gates are closed!

Last edited:
turnip price 206 bells. Not too high but the gates are open so pm me and i'll let you in :)

GATES CLOSED

Last edited:
AUGH! I feel like I missed out. I'm looking for 550+. was hoping to catch the 634, but 550+ will be great! Please PM me just in case I'm not watching this thread. THANK YOU~! :D!

Back