Official Turnip Prices Thread

Thats about the time that i will be home. Its snowy here so slower driving than normal. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will be home around 5 ish if you would like to visit price is 413.

12/17/2013 - My town is going by EST, that is UTC/GMT-5

Re-Tail buying turnips for 503 bells

Re-Tail closes at 2am. Also, I am not going to time travel back.

When you post, you'll be added to the queue, it's a first post, first served bases.

I'll be updating this post for status, and will also notify you by replying to your post when your group is ready.

Rules

* First post, first served. If you miss your time frame, you'll have to catch the next window
* Please space out your entry attempts to the town, otherwise it will cause a DoS and crash the gate.
* Feel free to leave after you're done selling turnips
* Please do not take flowers or mushrooms
* Feel free look around or shop after you are done selling turnips
* Due to limited friend list space, your FC will be deleted after you have successfully visited and sold your turnips.
* If you're tipping, throw the bells by the train station

I'd love to come :)

edit: apparently I also have signatures to do. Do you mind if I do those also? If not, no worries, I will get them later.

Last edited:
Oh boy this is going to be hectic.. um I'm going to add you juju after this group is done, but you're going to competing for entrance with a lot of people. I need to watch over some kids so I can't do this in an orderly fashion. Best of luck.

Competing? Hectic? I don't understand... you opened the thread and there are only two posters. How are you busy?

Last edited:
Well, gee that sounds fair to those that actually followed the instructions and posted to get in the queue of "first post, first served".
I'd like to get some things done today, but I'd also like to get my cafe open 'cause it's been sitting there for two weeks. It would be nice to see this queue so I can figure out when I can do things like do dishes or go to the bathroom without missing my spot :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, so apparently none of what was posted are the actual instructions.
From what I gather, the current method seems to be: Spam the gate whenever the list turns blue and hope you get in.
There is no queue or timeframe.
The thread is not updated or posted on.
You don't get a post, but you do get a notification, which you can miss if you aren't looking in that spot, so hope this helps someone else with this matter :)

Last edited:
12/17/2013 - My town is going by EST, that is UTC/GMT-5

Re-Tail buying turnips for 503 bells

Re-Tail closes at 2am. Also, I am not going to time travel back.

When you post, you'll be added to the queue, it's a first post, first served bases.

I'll be updating this post for status, and will also notify you by replying to your post when your group is ready.

Rules

* First post, first served. If you miss your time frame, you'll have to catch the next window
* Please space out your entry attempts to the town, otherwise it will cause a DoS and crash the gate.
* Feel free to leave after you're done selling turnips
* Please do not take flowers or mushrooms
* Feel free look around or shop after you are done selling turnips
* Due to limited friend list space, your FC will be deleted after you have successfully visited and sold your turnips.
* If you're tipping, throw the bells by the train station

ooh may i come over?

Well, gee that sounds fair to those that actually followed the instructions and posted to get in the queue of "first post, first served".
I'd like to get some things done today, but I'd also like to get my cafe open 'cause it's been sitting there for two weeks. It would be nice to see this queue so I can figure out when I can do things like do dishes or go to the bathroom without missing my spot :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, so apparently none of what was posted are the actual instructions.
From what I gather, the current method seems to be: Spam the gate whenever the list turns blue and hope you get in.
There is no queue or timeframe.
The thread is not updated or posted on.
You don't get a post, but you do get a notification, which you can miss if you aren't looking in that spot, so hope this helps someone else with this matter :)

I am sorry I could not accommodate the "first come first serve" rule set after 3pm. Instead, the reason I've added 30+ friend codes and had hope that the players had good intentions to follow the suggested time frames I've given them. This is because at that time (also this at this moment) I am preoccupied with kids to look after. Thus, I am not able to give my full attention to organize limited groups of 3 people as I normally would have.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Back