• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

could I i'll add you right now and a tip for you yes

added you

Last edited:
Turnip prices are selling at 535 in my town until noon (3 hours from now). People are welcome to visit and small tips would greatly be appreciated! Thanks. :)

May I please come visit? C: I'll def leave a tip

I added you to my friend's list~

FC: 0344-9294-6060

Last edited:
May I come over NineFlower??
:)
1134-7796-4912 is me friend code
I will of course leave a nice little tip just for you
:)

Last edited:
Are you still open Nineflower?
If so, I'm interested in selling off my turnips.

Turnip prices are selling at 535 in my town until noon (3 hours from now). People are welcome to visit and small tips would greatly be appreciated! Thanks. :)

May I also come to your town to sell? I've added you and my FC is 1075 - 0753 - 3546. :)

You'll get error codes if someone is joining while you're trying to join, or if someone didn't close a chat window while you're trying to join.

I'm not even added to the list yet, so... I'm imagining there's a lot of traffic on Nineflower's side.

At least two of us have already been and gone, for the record. I got an error the first time, too, so keep trying.

Can I come over. I will be happy to tip. Thank You

Hey just added you, can I drop by now? Will definitely drop off some tips!

FC: 4828-4486-0656

Last edited:
Back