Official Turnip Prices Thread

My Turnips are at 129 so if anyone has a failing price and is in desperate need of a little profit, I can add you. :)
Won't open until later though.

My Turnips are at 129 so if anyone has a failing price and is in desperate need of a little profit, I can add you. :)
Won't open until later though.

Lol, I guess I might have to do this

I'll give you half the profit, which is only about 50k bell xD

Lol, I guess I might have to do this

I'll give you half the profit, which is only about 50k bell xD

I'll add you and open in probably 3 hours. You don't have to pay me. Afterall, you are coming to my town so I get 1 step closer to train station customizations.

...But, if you have a Kiwi Shirt, I'd take it, lol. :p

I completely forgot I had turnips until now and my prices are like...34 or 43. Really bad. I may have to take you up on your 129 bells if you don't mind ><.

I completely forgot I had turnips until now and my prices are like...34 or 43. Really bad. I may have to take you up on your 129 bells if you don't mind ><.

I don't mind. I'll add you, and I won't be able to open until about 3 hours from now.
So, that gives you some time to find a better price.

Man, I'm too late x.x Was eating dinner, so I didn't get a chance to come when you said so (I take almost an hour to eat dinner >_>)

Does anyone have prices over 100 bells?

My town has turnips for 575 bells if anyone is interested. xD

(PSST! Leave me a tip, or not.)

I currently have 135 on the monday morning, so i will either have a big spike or random. Ill post back here later

Turnips are being sold at 108 bells, if anyone's re-tail is buying at a good price any time this week, I will leave a big tip.

My RE-tail is buying turnips for 431!
Anyone want to come over?
(A small tip would be appreciated ;) )

Back