Official Turnip Prices Thread

Right now, they're going for 617 BELLS over here! It'll change in 35 minutes, though, so act fast!

I really should have bought turnips this week...

Ohh man im adding you rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right now, they're going for 617 BELLS over here! It'll change in 35 minutes, though, so act fast!

I really should have bought turnips this week...

Can you PM me your FC too plz? Id love to sell in your town.

Oh my god okay pm your your friend code and add me. Open your gates please ahhh

It is done... I think. I've never done this before, I may have gotten it wrong. :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

So much to do, so little time... I'll try to get as many people as I can!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That should do it! HURRY!

- - - Post Merge - - -

...And that's all she wrote! Thanks to the people that came, and safe travels!

Goddamn it, a black out started just as I was travelling. I'm looking for prices ideally 140+ bells so if you have any, PM me please. I'll give a tip of 30k to 99k bells depending on how much I get back.

Oh geez I missed it. Absolutely anything above 92 bells will do for me, even if it's 93. Please check and PM if your have any price like that!

Mine are going for 162... Sure wish they'd be more, but I doubt it'll increase as it's already friday in my game. If anybody wants to come over and sell, VM me. :)

Hi everyone, Reese is buying turnips for 442 each in my town. If it's Sunday in your town, I was hoping we could make the following arrangement: I come to you to buy turnips myself, then I invite you to my town to sell. No fee or percent charged. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, Reese is buying turnips for 442 each in my town. If it's Sunday in your town, I was hoping we could make the following arrangement: I come to you to buy turnips myself, then I invite you to my town to sell. No fee or percent charged. Let me know if you're interested.

Hii! It's Sunday in my town and you can come buy turnips in my town if you let me sell as well. ^^

Back