Official Superbowl Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it's been a CRAZY game, especially in the beginning... The Bears got a touchdown 14 seconds into the game, SO many turn-overs, and a Colts screwup with the field goal... Holy smokes.

I just got home from watching the 1st half at my cousins. I really want the Bears to win, but all they've had is 2 plays: Thomas Jones run, and Hester return. I think the Bears will step up their game and pull it together.

Well keep me informed. I exhausted so I'm going to sleep.

:(

Bears better win. :gyroidmad:

Not looking too good right now.

those schmucks took out that defense guy... uhh... i don't know names, but they killed him and now they're scoring.

stupid colts. : |

it is too effing wet... there's no point in watching it everyone just drops the ball, they look like 5th graders playing two hand touch out there.

not like its their fault or anything... it just happened to rain and nobody can get a grip on that thing, it's like tossing a fish to each other while dodging tackles... fun stuff.

I want the bears to win, and they were looking great until that nice incident. : (

The 1st 10 minutes of the 1st quarter was great, because there was a lot of scoring and the Bears were winning...but the rest was meh. Also, how did Peyton Manning get MVP? He played a horrible game. One of the Colt's RB's should've gotten it because each had about 100 yards. Just goes to show what online voting and popularity does for you....and the announcers were totally in favor of the Colt's everything they talked positive is about the Colts.

Super_Naruto said:
The 1st 10 minutes of the 1st quarter was great, because there was a lot of scoring and the Bears were winning...but the rest was meh. Also, how did Peyton Manning get MVP? He played a horrible game. One of the Colt's RB's should've gotten it because each had about 100 yards. Just goes to show what online voting and popularity does for you....and the announcers were totally in favor of the Colt's everything they talked positive is about the Colts.
Yeah, they all were rootin' for the Colts, it seemed...

:(

Nothin' like dedicating most of your day to watch the opposite of what you wanted to happen. (sarcasm)

I couldn't believe the quickness of the first touchdown, but htey kind of lost it after a while.
Great game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back