• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

official share recipes thread

OMG
I found this delicious video and I can't seem to find it YouTube
But found it facebook
So weird

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG
I found this delicious video and I can't seem to find it YouTube
But found it facebook
So weird

If it was on Tasty or one of those pages you can look them up on youtube, or when they post the video on facebook you can push a "watch on youtube" button usually.

this mac and cheese looks super good, knowing me i#d probably mess it up, but i'm going to try it

So today my mom taught me a trick, if you're making a fruit salad and don't want your fruits going all soggy and sad, mix honey, 7-Up/Sprite, lemon, and vanilla into a thin sauce and pour over the whole thing. The lemon's keep the fruits fresh and the honey and vanilla and sprite keep your fruits tasty!

So today my mom taught me a trick, if you're making a fruit salad and don't want your fruits going all soggy and sad, mix honey, 7-Up/Sprite, lemon, and vanilla into a thin sauce and pour over the whole thing. The lemon's keep the fruits fresh and the honey and vanilla and sprite keep your fruits tasty!

I do that to my berrie granola salad so delicious

I remember sharing this recipe to the recipe thread in 2014 (? Maybe '15), and funny enough I made it the other day ☻

Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Source: http://www.healthyfoodforliving.com/deep-dish-chocolate-chip-cookie-for-one/
View attachment 176494

Ingredients (1 serving):

1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
? Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
? Tbsp packed light brown sugar
1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow?s cookie cup? you will be making another one!)
Tiny splash pure vanilla extract
2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
1/8 tsp baking soda
Tiny pinch salt
Heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire

Instructions
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon.
Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract.
Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds.
Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
(SUPER good with ice cream c:)

Nutritional Information:
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein

Oh no my weakness!!<3

What the heck happen to this post :/
What weird post glitch

Last edited:
How to have a bad day:

Ingredients:
-Candy
-Someone to hold at night
-And everything else that is nice

NOW FORGET THOSE INGREDIENTS AND YOU'LL HAVE A BAD DAY (or watch some trump speech, that also works)

This Oreo cheesecake recipe is amazing...

3 tablespoons butter, melted 3 (250 g) packages PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, softened 3/4 cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla 3 eggs

Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 16 of the cookies in resealable plastic bag. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. Finely crush cookies by rolling a rolling pin across the bag. Place in bowl. Add butter; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.

Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Chop or crush remaining 8 cookies. Gently stir half of the chopped cookies into cream cheese batter. Pour over prepared crust; sprinkle with the remaining chopped cookies.
Bake 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cut into 12 pieces. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.

Made this the other day when I had some friends round, incredible

i love this topic.. i'll have to go through all the posts tomorrow, but for now, here's a simple sauteed spinach recipe! it's super delicious, super healthy, doesn't take long, and all ingredients/instructions are totally wing-able. which is a plus for lazy cooks like me.

• 1 bag of spinach
  • olive oil
  • minced garlic (available in jars, you can hand-mince if you wanna)
  • salt & pepper
  • other add-ins you might want (mushrooms, pearl onion slices, etc)

1. put a pan on the stove on medium, drizzle with olive oil
  2. wait for the pan to heat up a bit
  3. put in a couple spoonfuls of minced garlic, as well as additional add-ins you've prepared. mix em around the pan w the oil for a little bit to get the flavor going
  4. dump the ENTIRE BAG of spinach in the pan. it might look overflowing but that's normal
  5. carefully maneuver the spinach around the pan, evenly spreading the oil, garlic, and add-ins. the spinach will die and flatten down as it cooks, which doesn't take long at all.
  6. add salt and pepper to taste
  7. slide pan contents onto plate/into a bowl and enjoy!

tumblr_lpf4bnPIiX1r101feo1_500.jpg

this is one of my favorite recipes ever. i implore you guys to try it at least once!

Back