• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Faeville ☾ Dream Address: 5C00-01B7-1A92 ☾ Mayor Thi
Type of Town ☾ Fairytale/Intercultural theme
More info I I tried to make it look natural and magical but also organized and a little bit urban. Originally, it was supposed to be just fairytale themed, but i liked so many projects that reminded me of others countries that i decided to incorporate the international theme aswell. The town is long gone now because i sold it, but i like to visit it's dream every now and then cuz it has a cozy feeling to it.
It's a quite simple town actually, but i hope you guys will like it :)
Here are some photos.
a1948edd-552f-437f-a876-6de7bed12fdb.png
bd4c2fa6-51fa-4aeb-8522-28713298ec23.png
e773539c-0d39-4238-999d-0ea3b2784f21.png
d6f6210b-bdfe-4414-84fb-1a207fd7cc92.png
5e6ce2ab-f24e-4773-8b20-c420b49b8119.png
12fc5bbb-b805-478c-bb4f-39270c3937ee.png
75dd6bce-aef9-48c2-ba3e-cce9d656e430.png

Vista5E00-0011-4E6EKia
themed
A Japanese style town set in the spring
More Info
Despite the name, it's a serene town with an even number of squirrel and rabbit villagers.

Edited: March 2020, I recently found out that someone stole my town.
Here's a picture of it.
Also, I don't let Wendell walk around in the dream town.

Beware of the fake DA!
Visited this town! OMG it's flawless!! It's so pretty!! I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY. I need those qr codes aaaa

I'm creating this thread because I am interested in compiling a list of Dream Addresses from active new leaf players
I love visiting them when I'm bored in-game, but knowing that a lot of the towns probably haven't been touched in years kind of makes them feel like a ghost town
I'm also interested to see what kind of creative scenery you guys on TBT have made in your town with the creative limitations that this game has compared to New Horizons!
Post automatically merged:

To get this thread started, this is my dream address:
7E00-01CD-84A7
It's a pretty new town, as I just started a few weeks ago, however I am attempting to go for a pretty natural looking vibe with a heavy use of cedar trees, paths and lampposts to direct you through the town

Last edited:
My main town is named Sakura. It is complete as far as decorating goes, but I still play in it every day, visiting my villagers and working towards my final gold badge.

Sakura is somewhat more natural, using only stepping stones and bamboo/bushes to define the pathways. It's also generically Asian in theme, although the residential area where most of my villagers are located is more neutral in theme.

I haven't updated Sakura's dream address in quite some time since I saved it during the perfect time of day/season that I wanted to capture, so the villagers might not be current but everything else is exactly the same.

Sakura
DA:
5A00-00AC-E8E9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My second town is named Nocturne and it's still a work in progress, but I've got all of my permanent villagers and the basic layout will not be changing. Mainly, I still have some decisions to make regarding landscaping and home decoration as well as creating a second character to hold the main pathway pattern. The path I'm currently using is just a stand-in because I don't have room on my main character for any more patterns.

Nocturne will be more developed and is intended to be somewhat Victorian and Gothic in theme. As I said, still a work in progress, but if you want to check it out I'll post the dream address.

Nocturne
DA:
5A00-015E-05B1

Not sure if this is still being updated, but I remade my entire town a bit ago, here it is!

Gatito6C00 - 01D3 - D053Michi
Color + themed ☾ Yet, another pink spring town! Mine only has female villagers tho
More Info: Town is 90% finished, but most houses are still wips (1-2 finished rooms in each). Town has been hacked.
I
08f2fedb46b349e8123d5141611c222fe7e36c35.jpg

Magix7B00-0010-0B7DNessa
Themed - ModernA modern town with plenty of amenities
☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾ ☆ ☾
Magix is full of life and wonder. You'll find a playground area near the top right in front of the cafe. Wonder further down south for a picnic, or rest by the windmill. Go further to the left to find your zen amongst the bamboo forest. Or perhaps take a stroll on the beach and enjoy the palm trees and flowers. Both residents have fully upgraded and decorated houses to view. Enjoy your dream in Magix! 💜

Last edited:
Milkytea7A00-01DE-199A Marzipan
Colour ☾ Milkytea is a hacked town full of pink and all the cutest things!
There is some pretty landscapes and one fully furbished home, as well as two smaller homes. Go fishing on the little lake pier, relax by the beach - cute custom designs offered, too ^^
ezgif.com-gif-maker (9).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (17).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (16).gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker (11).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (12).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (13).gif

Last edited:
-

Last edited:
Town name: Moonleaf
Dream address: 6F00-01F4-D9BE
Mayor Name: Ruby
Type of town: Enjoy the sound of rain in a town that changes like the moon!

More Info:
There is a Japanese grove, a fairy grove, spacious decorated beaches, and lots of flowers of all kinds!

(I don't have any images of what my town looks like in the dream address, but I really like this one and thought I'd share)

WrJRfsi.jpeg

Town name: Moonleaf
Dream address: 6F00-01F4-D9BE
Mayor Name: Ruby
Type of town: Enjoy the sound of rain in a town that changes like the moon!

More Info:
There is a Japanese grove, a fairy grove, spacious decorated beaches, and lots of flowers of all kinds!

(I don't have any images of what my town looks like in the dream address, but I really like this one and thought I'd share)

WrJRfsi.jpeg
Hi, I just updated my town of Elenrast DA, and since yours is the last post on this thread, I'm going to visit your DA town. Maybe before the server drop I can get one of my last badges! Love the rainbow, symbol of hope!

Hi, I just updated my town of Elenrast DA, and since yours is the last post on this thread, I'm going to visit your DA town. Maybe before the server drop I can get one of my last badges! Love the rainbow, symbol of hope!
O my god Nenya, your town is a dream for sure. The sky is wonderful, the music, the sound of cicadas, the flowers. It was all so magical! It's incredible that in a month we will no longer be able to immerse ourselves in new towns and enjoy atmospheres like these every day of the year...
P.s. out of curiosity, what time the dream address takes place? I have never heard such relaxing music

Hi there 👋 Looking for another dream to visit? Swing by Bèyou!
  • There's an outfit in the plaza so we can match 👔
  • I hid 6 presents for your amusement during your stay 🎁
  • Mayor Dish (that's me!) has a fully decorated house ✨ Come sit on my stuff!
  • A cliff diving spot with equipment rental 🤿
  • A friendly neighbor who's waiting at the bus stop for you... 🌂
HNI_0055.JPG

Dream Address: 4C00-01F6-84F1

I'm a little shy about sharing my town LOL, but since it's only going to be viewable for a few more weeks...
Moonfall5E00-01F5-98D6Lilith
No theme ☾ Moonfall mainly just focuses on my preferred aesthetics and themes with a free-form, natural+ vibe!
More Info Feel free to just wander around and check out how I've decorated, but I also included some treats scattered around (some more well-hidden than others), as well as all the Bunny Day eggs and Festivale feathers if you're in the mood for an item hunt!
IMG_6331.jpg

(excuse the cellphone photo lmao. also the dream itself is at night!)

C City6D00-01EB-8CA5 Kayleigh
Non-Themed Town ☾ A small cozy village with a lot of love put into it.
More Info: My town of over ten years, with roughly over 400 hours put into it! I'd love to get some final dream visits before April 8th, and to visit all of your towns too! Much love to everyone <3
HNI_0075.JPG

Last edited:
Town Name Utopia
Dream Address ☾ 5D00-01CA-CBE2
Mayor ☾ Olivia
Non-Themed

IUuuVIg.jpeg

I just uploaded what I consider the final online version of my town. Lots of love over hundreds of hours has gone into this, and there's plenty to see. Follow the path straight down from the entrance to visit my modern house. Enjoy the cherry blossoms frozen in time. Let me know if you have any thoughts about it or would like to visit this town live before the sunset.

One last chance to visit, Vista. I actually updated the town today. I'm surprised the DA hasn't changed.

DA: 5E00-0011-4E6E

My other towns are on my signature. :)
Enjoy them while you still can. 😢

Back