• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Tsuki( 4D00-0121-D93E
Nature/ no theme. I am posting this so other could critic my town to help improve it.
I put paths down and growing some hybrid flowers and make some different color flowers. I am trying my best to improve and make it the a really great to to visit.

Last edited:
Avalon is a newly reset town.

Avalon4C00-0191-1E1AVictoria
No theme yet. ☾ Its a work in progress as I recently started up again due to copious amount of free time while self quarentining. Eventually aiming to be medieval themed, with Queen Victoria as the ruler of this little village.

Sweetbox * 4B00-0042-5FAE
I worked on my town for years. I hope you will enjoy it! There is no particular theme but there's a horror house in my town. Check it out! :)

I recently changed the landscape and distribution, new path and all.
I'll be happy if you dream me, please! :giggle:

6C00-0190-96CF

Oculus5E00-0196-E5C4Mayor Barbara Unthemed. ☾

With a very bizarre look to it, this town was created to have a bit of an overall unsettling vibe, with certain rooms of the house being borderline disturbing. Hacked with no shame. For better or for worse it is probably one of the more interesting towns you'll visit (plus- all the male villagers wear tuxedos 🥰)

Oculus ☾ 5E00-0196-E5C4 ☾ Mayor Barbara Unthemed. ☾

With a very bizarre look to it, this town was created to have a bit of an overall unsettling vibe, with certain rooms of the house being borderline disturbing. Hacked with no shame. For better or for worse it is probably one of the more interesting towns you'll visit (plus- all the male villagers wear tuxedos 🥰)

wth?! i love it. i know it probably isn’t but i liked to think i was visiting a Tool themed town whole time i was there. also great to see someone else using blue and golden roses together nice taste mate

wth?! i love it. i know it probably isn’t but i liked to think i was visiting a Tool themed town whole time i was there. also great to see someone else using blue and golden roses together nice taste mate
Ahh thank you so much!! Though it wasn't my original intention I can see how it kinda fits that theme lol. Your town is incredible & something I can only dream to achieve :oops:

Ahh thank you so much!! Though it wasn't my original intention I can see how it kinda fits that theme lol. Your town is incredible & something I can only dream to achieve :oops:
oo i wasn’t expecting you to check it out, thanks a lot! makes me happy to hear someone with good tastes liked my town. and trust me your town is great and unique, no need to dream for something else ^^

My dream address is in my profile description, and despite the fact that my overall town is already complete regarding flowers, fruits and public works projects, as well as my house regarding the furniture I own, I still update my dream town every now and then, since I occasionally experience some changes of villagers, or moods to change my character's outfit(s), too. :)

Last edited:
My dream address is 7A00-0160-F2B4. Non-hacked, pretty basic town. It's nothing fancy, but there's heaps and heaps of flowers. :) I believe I updated my dream suite on a night with meteor showers, so you might catch those. You won't get your wishes, but you can still wish I believe.

9023DEF9-B7EB-45F2-8CE7-E910B32352CA.jpeg

Pluffy 6C00-00C7-3ECF Jen
Color, Pastel ☾ a pink town, with a touch of zen, set during spring while the sun is slowly going down

More Info mayor jen took her office on september 9th, 2016 and after years of landscaping and working, she‘s finally done! feel free to take a look at her town and leave some feedback (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

768D7160-F5B7-4800-A181-01C4B8A843BF.jpeg
AF4D6E4E-8F43-4BCF-8616-25F204F03206.jpeg

☾ c o l o r - t o w n s
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A
Aquarius
5C00-004D-999BSarah
Color ☾ Beautiful zen town in the spring time with a pink, white, and purple theme! More Info

Atsukito5F00-0010-7FC5Kawacy
Colorful ☾ A chill, relaxing, yet colorful town. More Info

B
Biscotti
7B00-0034-8A1ECandy
Botanical garden ☾ An happy, fun, sunny botanical garden with vibrant colors. More Info

Blossom6D00-002A-0667Immy
Cute/Pink ☾ will have Sanrio characters soon! More Info

Bluebell5E00-000F-8188Lucille
Blue/Purple ☾ Bluebell is a town with beautiful scenery and lots of blue and purple pansies! More Info

Bluedale4B00-0051-BEE1Lanstar
Colorful ☾ A town that is still a work in progress, with lots of public works projects, and path patterns I designed myself. More Info

C
Citrine
4A00-003F-8DE6Jahmir
Orange Themed ☾ My brother, Paint, has a blue house so it might be a little counter to Citrine. More Info

D
Dawn
4A00-001F-F3AD Arabelle
Color, Pastel Pink ☾ Dawn is a fairy-tale and pastel color themed town with beautiful scenery and landscaping. More Info

Dreamy5D00-011C-6AD5Lexi
Pastel Aesthetic ☾ Dreamy is a very organized, beautiful, finally completed, and pastel themed town. More Info

E

F

Flowland
7E00-0044-C9A2Ella
Color, White + Pink ☾ A town full of white flowers set in the cherry blossom festival. More Info

G

H

I

Izzy
4D00-0010-96DFHayley
Pink ☾ A cute girly town with a pink theme. More Info

J

K

Kaigan
4D00-001C-925BRiri
Color - Pink ☾ Kaigan is a very kawaii, fluffy, girly town with villagers fitting that category. More Info

Kamakura6B00-0010-35D9Skye
Pink, sweet and girly ☾ A cute organised flower filled town. More Info

L

M

Meadow
5F00-0010-A4F7Ichigo
Color, (Pastel Spring Town) ☾ A town set during sunset of cherry blossom season and has hints of zen vibes. More Info

Merupuri 6F00-014F-A2A8 Lisa ☾ The town is set during spring (cherry blossoms). It's a pinkish town and has a fairy tale touch to it. More Info

Mochi5F00-001D-B0ECChibi
Color ☾ Pink garden town, lots of flowers, bushes, mushrooms and seashells. More Info

Mulino7F00-0038-E93FLuann
Color ☾ Bright, colourful and playful town gathered around a giant windmill. More Info

N
Nearth
5C00-0026-5354Nico
Color ☾ Super colorful, filled with bright oranges, pinks, reds and aqua blue patterns all over town. Sort of mermaid-like c: More Info

O
Oakwood
5C00-0092-8E16Shayna
Color ☾ A peaceful town set during the cherry blossom festival. More Info

Oranvale7E00 006D BDE1Luann
Colour (orange and blue) ☾ A giant orange orchard full of blue flowers. More Info

P
Pallet
4B00-0033-32C5Kiefer
Colorful ☾ Bright, sunny, cheerful, and colorful, Pallet's meant to be equal parts eye-striking and positive. More Info

Peaches7A00-0010-7C9ELauren
Colour ☾ A pink-esque aesthetic town, set during the Cherry Blossom Festival, currently raining petals! More Info

Q

R

S

Saturnia
5C00-0166-99FBSelina
Rainbow ☾ Work in progress rainbow flower town More Info

Solace7F00-00DF-E81CEm
Fairytale/Colour ☾ A cute fairytale town with mostly pink, purple, white and some orange hyrbrids! More Info

Sonoma5E00-0018-E6EAJackie
Colorful ☾ A nice town with lots of flowers. More Info

Stardust4A00-0051-A84CAvalyna
Pink, Fairytale ☾ Stardust is a fairytale/pink town with lots of flowers and cute villagers. More Info

T

U

uwu
6E00-015C-8BA5tiffany
pink/cherryblossom ☾ set in 6am More Info

V
Valencia
4A00-001A-A495Leah
Color, Pink ☾ A delicate town that has quite a story to tell through it's beautiful pink scenery. More Info

W
Willow
5B00-0154-254DSophie
Colorful ☾ Willow is a colorful forest with dirt paths & lots of flowers. More Info

X

Y

Z

Oakshire ☾ 6A00-019E-20C6 ☾ Gracie ☾
Colour ☾ Pastel pink/blue/white themed. Currently a work in progress!!

My dream address is 5A00-0154-4ED7 and it's also in my signature. I just updated it a few minutes ago, haven't done that in a while. I'd say it's pretty well developed with plenty of public work projects and all. There's not really a theme to it and my house is still incomplete, although I'm almost there, just need to get the furniture somehow. The villagers I have in my town are Melba, Dizzy, Rosie, Sly, Chops, Dotty, Beardo, Bunnie, Mitzi, and Stitches.

Bluedale4B00-0051-BEE1Lanstar
Colorful
A town that is still a work in progress, with lots of public works projects, and path patterns I designed myself
More Info
A town that, once finished, will be filled with Blue Flowers everywhere, and other flowers matching the feel of the buildings and attractions around them. So far, though, it is an old school, multicolored town, and is somewhat messy in certain parts. I update the address every other day, and I freely distribute my designs. Feel free to visit and send feedback!

I visited your dream town a few days ago and it, along with so much helpful information on TBT, is the reason I joined the forum. I am a new ACNL player. I really loved your town! I will definitely be back for another visit. I love those patterns that you used for the paths. I don’t know if you are sharing them or not.

I visited your dream town a few days ago and it, along with so much helpful information on TBT, is the reason I joined the forum. I am a new ACNL player. I really loved your town! I will definitely be back for another visit. I love those patterns that you used for the paths. I don’t know if you are sharing them or not.

That I am! If you go to wendell in my dream, he'll have them available to you to pick up.

That I am! If you go to wendell in my dream, he'll have them available to you to pick up.

Thank you! I have not yet met Wendell, being very new to this, but I will revisit your town and hopefully I will meet him. :)

Fleur4B00-01BA-68F2Camren
Themed ☾ Small gardening community on the outskirts of an overgrown forest.
More Info I've been working on Fleur for a few months now, and I'm proud of it's progress, I only have a few more things to complete. Fleur currently has two human characters, Camren and Camren 2, neither of the two houses are fully upgraded, and are for the most part, complete.
Anyway, here's some actual lore-esc info about Fleur
Fleur is a small gardening community located on the outskirts of a overgrown forest known as Venus. The residents of the town have little gardens that they raise next to their houses, usually having a similar flower as their neighbor. Fleur's small community is much closer than others, and often does group events, as a tradition, such as group workouts, competitions and picnics.

ParadiseDream Address: 5B00-01B9-8CBEMayor Beth
Type of Town ☾ Non-themed
More info I would love to invite everyone to please stop by and visit Paradise, :lemon: a modest little town that is actively being played. I am enjoying adding quaint paths and keeping a small-town feel (hoping for more quaint, woodsy in the future). I have the Classic Police Station and the Roost café. My PWP (Public Works Projects) amenities include the:

* Campsite
* Classic Police Station with Booker
* Flower Arch
* Flower Clock
* Hot Springs
* Instrument Shelter
* Lighthouse
* Roost café
* Yellow bench

I have previously achieved Perfect Town status, and have Jacob’s ladders growing on the cliff. I would be very appreciative of any visitors! :love:

Currently, I have these villagers in my town: Beau, Kabuki, Kid Cat, Kyle, Marcel, Merengue, Olivia, Renee, Tia, and Zell. I also have a campsite visitor at the moment.

Last edited:
hello! i have spent 430+ hours on my new leaf town and would love to know what you think of it! currently, it is still a work in progress, but i feel like it’s mostly finished? i’m just trying to find places for pwps and figure out how to arrange flowers, trees and shrubs. all the villagers in my town are permanent.

in the mayors house (sakura) the main room and upstairs (bedroom) are complete. the other rooms i’m still working on. if you have any ideas for house decorating or my town in general, please let me know!! i want as much constructive criticism as possible. 💕

my dream address is 6A00-017D-32A0 !!

Back