• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Official Cereal Thread

No one kill me but I think Cheerios are one of the blandest cereals ever created. Putting berries in with them is the only thing that makes them bearable.

Gotta agree, without 'em they're pretty unberryble.

Also Lucky Charms are pretty great.

I have to agree with this O.O I might have nightmares tonight, someone hold me :(

HE'LL HOLD YOU

weetoman.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gotta agree, without 'em they're pretty unberryble.

Also Lucky Charms are pretty great.

Unberryble? Please donut make puns about other breakfast foods.

I like Koko Krunch a bit.

I miss Koko Krunch omg that was my favorite.

Right now I'm in love with Frosted Flakes, my mom hates it and hates buying it so I have to like convince her why I like it all the time omg. I also like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I remember I couldn't last a day without at least having it, eating it while watching Pokemon, wow it was the most satisfying life. I also like Cookie Crisp. I really love sweet cereals. It's not a breakfast-only food for me though, it's like pretty much my snack as well. Like I'll just crave it out of nowhere or when I'm watching a show or movie, it's the best to have. It doesn't really make me full eh

Last edited:
I like weetabix and shredded wheat and oatmeal

I've been dying to try Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but I don't ever have the reason to convince on why I want it XDDD.

Wheatabix Mini with Chocolate Chip is master race and all I'm craving
I could live off cereal it's delicious

I rotate my cereal selection:

Apple Jacks, Raisin Bran, Crispix, Cinny Toast Crunch, Kix. I'll go really basic and old school with good ol' corn flakes from time to time. Yum! :)

There are so many good cereals. My favorite is Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but those commercials are so weird.

Last edited:
There are so many good cereals. My favorite is Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but those commercials are so weird.

I liked the older ones, with the overenthusiastic children treating adults like the Trix rabbit!

i used to live off of cinnamon toast crunch but these days i'm more of a krave and special k kind of guy. wish i knew more people who like krave!

Back