• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Official Cereal Thread

Honey Nut Cheerios~~

I feel weird for not liking Krave .-. I got the double chocolate kind and I really really did not like it OTL (It did taste better dry though...)

Honey Nut Cheerios~~

I feel weird for not liking Krave .-. I got the double chocolate kind and I really really did not like it OTL (It did taste better dry though...)

I guess I'll have to try dry Krave, seems to be a trend, hehe

My favorites are probably Frosted Flakes, Fruity/Cocoa Pebbles, Cocoa Puffs, Resses Puffs, Pops, Golden Grahams, Crispix, Chocolate/Regular Mini-Wheats and Kix. Captain Crunch has the texture of broken glass and Fruit Loops just make me nauseous. They're too fruity-flavored to be eaten with milk in my opinion.

Last edited:
ive never heard of krave i swear thats a nightclub

krave.jpg

PUMP UP DA JAM PUMP IT UP

As much as I love cinnamon, you know the one cereal I don't like? Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I miss when the cereal looked like little toasts....it was crunchy too but now it gets too soggy too fast :( I guess you could call me cerealist but I've just had bad experiences with Cinnamon Toast Crunch since they reshaped it and made the cereal cannibalistic.

As much as I love cinnamon, you know the one cereal I don't like? Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I miss when the cereal looked like little toasts....it was crunchy too but now it gets too soggy too fast :( I guess you could call me cerealist but I've just had bad experiences with Cinnamon Toast Crunch since they reshaped it and made the cereal cannibalistic.
Preach dat stuff gurl

Crave those crazy squares

The taste you can see!

Like, last year I went through this phase and I literally ate Lucky Charms for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and was constantly snacking on it in between. Everyday. I ATE NOTHING ELSE. LITERALLY. That went on for about 5 months+. I refused to eat anything except Lucky Charms. Not one thing. It was an obsession, addiction. Whatever.

I haven't eaten it in months. I beat the addiction. I am being dead serious right now guys.

I have never had Cinnamon Toast Crunch with milk, I eat it just as is, like a snack. I am afraid to put milk on it.. once you do there is no going back.

But.. mmmm. Those Fruity Pebbles though O.O

Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Lucky Charms? I've never heard any of these cereals before xD (Obviously aren't made here lol)
My favourite would have to be Weet-Bix (an Aussie cereal).

Back