• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Cereal Thread

I LIKE NESTLE'S LION CEREALS. (I don't know if they exist outside of France but they are so damn good! Caramel+chocolate :9)
And I don't like oatmeal xD

Cocoa pebbles, lucky charms, fruit loops, honey kix, those are the ones I like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

forgot one! apple jacks.

I used to eat 2 weetabix with lotsa sugar and milk, then got bored of that and had a big bowl of cheerios, then I got sick of them going soggy so now it's a big bowl of "multigrain boulders".

I think my favorite cereals have to be Rice Krispies, Reese' puffs, Fruity Pebbles, Cookie Crisp, Frosted Flakes and Cap'n' Crunch. I've personally found that eating cookie crisp and cap'n' crunch usually results in the roof of my mouth being in pain especially if I eat it really quick. Overall, I'm a fan of pretty much all cereal, but I mostly eat cereal dry because if i drink too much milk it slows down my digestive tract. If it weren't for that I'd have cereal for breakfast every morning.

I LIKE NESTLE'S LION CEREALS. (I don't know if they exist outside of France but they are so damn good! Caramel+chocolate :9)
And I don't like oatmeal xD

LION CEREAL. ARE YOU SAYING... THAT THERE IS A CEREAL. OF THE LION CHOCOLATE BAR?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think my favorite cereals have to be Rice Krispies, Reese' puffs, Fruity Pebbles, Cookie Crisp, Frosted Flakes and Cap'n' Crunch. I've personally found that eating cookie crisp and cap'n' crunch usually results in the roof of my mouth being in pain especially if I eat it really quick. Overall, I'm a fan of pretty much all cereal, but I mostly eat cereal dry because if i drink too much milk it slows down my digestive tract. If it weren't for that I'd have cereal for breakfast every morning.

I actually really liked the short-lived vanilla-flavored Rice Krispies... So good.

man there are so many cereals i havent had in a while like that oreo one or cookie crisp or fruity pebbles or captain crunch w berries dude im slackin
all i have are lucky charms and cinnamon toast crunch smh oh and like 248093 boxes of honey bunches of oats

man there are so many cereals i havent had in a while like that oreo one or cookie crisp or fruity pebbles or captain crunch w berries dude im slackin
all i have are lucky charms and cinnamon toast crunch smh oh and like 248093 boxes of honey bunches of oats

I actually don't think they make the oreo cereal anymore... At least, they stopped selling it where I live... :(

Toka I think you're onto something great.

Am I the only person who eats cereal dry with a glass of milk sometimes?

Back