• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

offering free help with travel badges and train station renovation

Anyone online for some badge grinding? (I still need both visitors and to visit so I’m up for either)

@Freya_Druid gimme like 2 min to reset my internet

Post automatically merged:

@Freya_Druid ok, should be good to go now

im not sure how much resetting before starting helps, but it only takes a min to do so ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

did you want me to visit you, or open my gate?

Last edited:
@Freya_Druid gimme like 2 min to reset my internet

@Freya_Druid ok, should be good to go now

im not sure how much resetting before starting helps, but it only takes a min to do so ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

did you want me to visit you, or open my gate?
Could you visit me a few times? I can open my gate now

Not today sorry, I’ll let you know as I’m travelling! But when I arrive and have time to turn it on I’ll let you know. I need 98 I think 😵‍💫 if you can that’d be great!

@Freya_Druid i need a break, want me to open my gate or just call it a night?

@LordSheep78 when are you going to be on and how many visits do you need?
Sorry I was dealing with a snake related issue irl, we can call it a night. Thanks so much for all the help and on the upside I think I figured out (not necessarily ideal) way to reduce resetti likelihood if you’re interested?

Actually sorry, I thought it was the amount it says when you sit at the town tree! How do I find out? I’ve had visitors more than twice.

@Freya_Druid a good snake or a bad snake 😲 ?? whats your idea for reducing resettis? (i had been downloading some stuff, and just wanted to flush the network cache)

@LordSheep78 no, your thought was correct- the town tree will tell you the number of visitors youve had. did you reset your town at some point?

@Freya_Druid a good snake or a bad snake 😲 ?? whats your idea for reducing resettis? (i had been downloading some stuff, and just wanted to flush the network cache)
Well I would say a bad snake but he’s also my pet (just a moody little guy 😂). And for Resetti I added you as a best friend and switched the gate to best friends only mode and it never reset after that, might be worth a shot for anyone who isn’t having multiple visitors at a time.

hi!! my fc is 3110-9151-9158. i'm gonna be online from now until 2:30 pm est today, but if you're not available we can always message to figure out a better time :)

Back