• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

offering free help with travel badges and train station renovation

@Shadow18 alright, i should be available to help you for the rest of the night (except for a food break)

@shiiko Ok, I’ll be available soon. Thank you so much again for your help. I’d really like to visit your town 500 times and be visited 500 times before April 8th, if that’s possible. If you’re able to help me get some of the paintings and statues and the rest of the fruits except for apples and maybe the golden tools, I’d really appreciate it. Either way, thank you very much.

Last edited:
@Shadow18 i can def get you all the fruit, lemme see what i can do about the art & tools

@Shadow18 each round trip visit takes ~3min, so ~20 visits per hour, 5 hrs just to get the train station unlocked, and another 5 hrs to get your bronze travel badge. ~50 hrs total to get all the gold travel/hosting badges, so we'll see.
ive got all the fruit for you and the golden net, rod, shovel & watering can. you want a pair of blue roses?
i'll get the art later bc its going to take a while

@Shadow18 each round trip visit takes ~3min, so ~20 visits per hour, 5 hrs just to get the train station unlocked, and another 5 hrs to get your bronze travel badge. ~50 hrs total to get all the gold travel/hosting badges, so we'll see.
ive got all the fruit for you and the golden net, rod, shovel & watering can. you want a pair of blue roses?
i'll get the art later bc its going to take a while
Yes, please on the blue roses, and is it possible to get the golden slingshot? I’m opening my gate now. Is it easier to get the 500 visits out of the way, like have you visit me first 500 times, and then try and visit you 500 times to get the other badge, assuming we have time before April 8th?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for all the questions.

Last edited:
@Shadow18 whats your town name?
personally, i would prioritize the train station unlock then switch to working on the travel badge, that way you'll at least get the bronze for both of the badges and wont have an empty space

@Shadow18 whats your town name?
personally, i would prioritize the train station unlock then switch to working on the travel badge, that way you'll at least get the bronze for both of the badges and wont have an empty space
Ok, sounds good. My town name is Hyrule, I’ll be right there to let you in.

@shiiko Is it possible to get the golden slingshot too? Also, can I just leave my gate open all night so you can visit me even if I’m sleeping? Is that okay with you?

I’ll be eating for a bit, but if you can, please keep visiting. I really appreciate your help. I’ll leave my gate open all night if that’s okay with you.

Last edited:
@Shadow18 yeah, i can get you the slingshot when i get the art
you can leave your gate open, and i'll do what i reasonably can, but dont be surprised to find a resetti screen when you come back

@Shadow18 yeah, i can get you the slingshot when i get the art
you can leave your gate open, and i'll do what i reasonably can, but dont be surprised to find a resetti screen when you come back
Sounds good, thank you. What’s the resetti screen mean again?

@Shadow18 resetti just means that there was some kind of error while connected to the internet. it's most often that there was a connection issue, but ive seen it when someone was in my town & her game crashed

@Shadow18 resetti just means that there was some kind of error while connected to the internet. it's most often that there was a connection issue, but ive seen it when someone was in my town & her game crashed
Oh ok, makes sense. Thanks for explaining.

im going afk for a bit to get some food
my gates open

When you get a chance, please let me know if you’re able to get me a golden slingshot and golden axe, as well as at least 50 pieces of art and optionally statues if you can, so I can upgrade my museum and get the roost. By the way, my gate is open.

Last edited:
@Shadow18 ive got the last 2 golden tools & a bunch of paintings for you. ive got some stuff i have to get done today, but i'll be on later tonight

Back