• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

offering free help with travel badges and train station renovation

Hello, I’ve read a couple of the replies above so you might be too busy to, but if you had a spare minute to come visit my town a couple of times I would appreciate it 💙 Thanks so much

@pawpatrolbab i would be happy to help, based on whats in your signature and my current sched, i think i can visit you weds, thurs or fri night or over the wkend.

do you know how many visits you need?

@pawpatrolbab i would be happy to help, based on whats in your signature and my current sched, i think i can visit you weds, thurs or fri night or over the wkend.

do you know how many visits you need?

That’s perfect, I can be forgetful so if I don’t remember and you have one please feel free to send me a message on Discord ( my name is Natedraws over there )

I am at 30 out of 100 right now but I will probably be closer by Wednesday if my luck with visitors keeps up!

@shiiko my WiFi is getting fixed over the next two days, so it’ll be two days until I have WiFi again, but also I lost count of how many times you visited and was hoping that when you do visit again, you can start counting from your first new visit, just in case it didn’t save when my game crashed after you visited before and I got the resetti thing. If you don’t want to, I understand.

@shiiko my WiFi is getting fixed over the next two days, so it’ll be two days until I have WiFi again, but also I lost count of how many times you visited and was hoping that when you do visit again, you can start counting from your first new visit, just in case it didn’t save when my game crashed after you visited before and I got the resetti thing. If you don’t want to, I understand.
If you want to open your gate I’d be fine if @shiiko was willing to switch to visiting you. I also could visit if you’re ok with that? (and your town tree tracks how many times people have visited your town)

@Shadow18 it was around 30 visits.
i normally try to keep track, but sometimes lose track with responding to ppl on here or other random little interruptions ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

@Shadow18 it was around 30 visits.
i normally try to keep track, but sometimes lose track with responding to ppl on here or other random little interruptions ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Got Resetti, but I’m thinking we should probably call it a night anyways 😂 thanks @shiiko so much for all the help!

@Freya_Druid i think i got around 40 done. apparently i set my ds down too hard & it decided the SD card had been removed lol. i was about to take a break anyway so ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

If you want to open your gate I’d be fine if @shiiko was willing to switch to visiting you. I also could visit if you’re ok with that? (and your town tree tracks how many times people have visited your town)
Thanks for the offer! I’d definitely appreciate you both visiting once I get Wi-Fi back in a day or two.

Back