offering free help with travel badges and train station renovation

Anyone online for some badge grinding? (I still need both visitors and to visit so I’m up for either)

@Freya_Druid gimme like 2 min to reset my internet

Post automatically merged:

@Freya_Druid ok, should be good to go now

im not sure how much resetting before starting helps, but it only takes a min to do so ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

did you want me to visit you, or open my gate?

Last edited:
@Freya_Druid gimme like 2 min to reset my internet

@Freya_Druid ok, should be good to go now

im not sure how much resetting before starting helps, but it only takes a min to do so ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

did you want me to visit you, or open my gate?
Could you visit me a few times? I can open my gate now

Not today sorry, I’ll let you know as I’m travelling! But when I arrive and have time to turn it on I’ll let you know. I need 98 I think 😵‍💫 if you can that’d be great!

@Freya_Druid i need a break, want me to open my gate or just call it a night?

@LordSheep78 when are you going to be on and how many visits do you need?
Sorry I was dealing with a snake related issue irl, we can call it a night. Thanks so much for all the help and on the upside I think I figured out (not necessarily ideal) way to reduce resetti likelihood if you’re interested?

Actually sorry, I thought it was the amount it says when you sit at the town tree! How do I find out? I’ve had visitors more than twice.

@Freya_Druid a good snake or a bad snake 😲 ?? whats your idea for reducing resettis? (i had been downloading some stuff, and just wanted to flush the network cache)

@LordSheep78 no, your thought was correct- the town tree will tell you the number of visitors youve had. did you reset your town at some point?

@Freya_Druid a good snake or a bad snake 😲 ?? whats your idea for reducing resettis? (i had been downloading some stuff, and just wanted to flush the network cache)
Well I would say a bad snake but he’s also my pet (just a moody little guy 😂). And for Resetti I added you as a best friend and switched the gate to best friends only mode and it never reset after that, might be worth a shot for anyone who isn’t having multiple visitors at a time.

hi!! my fc is 3110-9151-9158. i'm gonna be online from now until 2:30 pm est today, but if you're not available we can always message to figure out a better time :)

Back