S.S. Dolphin
Angel Wings Potion
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Pink Love Potion
Snowflake Glow Wand
edit: this has been solved ot was my phone not the website

View attachment 556562
the entire forum went completely blank on my phone i can't see words or symbols or anything. i switched to a different phone and it's working fine. has this happened to anyone else? is there a way to fix it?? please help

also restarting my phone didn't work

oh my god edit the glitch got WORSE

Last edited:
I don't have a solution but I'm curious can you read this thread ? Lol :.P

Edit: Could be a Cache thing, maybe try to clear that and history

I don't have a solution but I'm curious can you read this thread ? Lol :.P

Edit: Could be a Cache thing, maybe try to clear that and history
i can read it since im not on the phone that's glitching out rn but i could try that

edit: didn't work

i can read it since im not on the phone that's glitching out rn but i could try that

edit: didn't work
Woahh okay that's a crazy glitch!! Because it looks like all the textboxes are still acting like there are words there, just invisible, not that they're missing.

My only other suggestions to try would be changing the font on ur phone (if that's possible), or try toggling between light and dark mode and see if that refreshes it

Woahh okay that's a crazy glitch!! Because it looks like all the textboxes are still acting like there are words there, just invisible, not that they're missing.

My only other suggestions to try would be changing the font on ur phone (if that's possible), or try toggling between light and dark mode and see if that refreshes it
whoa oh my god switching to light mode actually worked?? thank you so much that was terrible
Post automatically merged:

ok so like it happened again but i switched to light mode again and it worked.. im very confused what's going on

Last edited:
okay now the website is just glitching like crazy. literally what is going on right now
Screenshot_20240426-174647.png

it keeps flashing and flickering and parts keep glitching into eachother like this when i press anything. i think it's only this website too. the words disappearing glitch keeps leaving and coming back

Back