• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Obtaining DLC items

PeterJAK

Bells
Is there any way to get the DLC items for ACCF without having received them in the mail or trading? I tried using ACToolkit (a town editing program) to spawn them in, but it only lets me spawn the ones I have received in the mail, not all the others.

I'm pretty sure you would have to physically see them first. That is how it works. And then it gets added to your database.
Adding with actoolkit really wouldn't do anything.
If you have any friends with DLC, that is how you can obtain some.. They can clone it for you (not using hacks of course) .. Or you can just look at the items and then try actoolkit. (though that is through your own discretion)
Talking about homebrew or anything else not endorsed by Nintendo isn't aloud on this forums. So I tried to help you best I could.

If you play a lot on wifi.. Add me on skype.. :)
suuki-chan

Last edited:
Please remember that the forum signature limit is 250 pixels tall. If you are creating signatures over that size for others to buy, you are encouraging users to exceed the limit and causing more of a hassle for the Staff. Your shop will be shut down if you are constantly selling oversized signatures.

Back