• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Obligatory newbie greeting!

Oblivia

<3
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Bells
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Spirit Candy: Wix
Hello everyone!

I'm brand new to The Bell Tree Forums, though admittedly I've lurked around a bit here and there prior to signing up. I'm an avid gamer, I read to excess, and my affinity for physical fitness is trumped only by my love of cats. Also, I have purple hair. ^_^

I'd love to meet other ACNL enthusiasts (preferably those who are also in their 20's) and get to know some fellow female gamers. I'm generally a very friendly person and always up for jovial conversation, so please feel free to say hello.

I look forward to meeting all of you! :)

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to the forums! c:

*Meows*

Purple hair? Y'know, I've always wanted to try that out one of these days...

Well, if I remember right, about two-thirds of the people on these forums are female.

*Bows*
I hope you enjoy your stay (for lack of a better word) at The Bell Tree!

Personally, I feel it to be my duty to say, "WELCOME TO DA HOOD" to every single newbie thread I see.

Hello, and welcome to the forums! c:

*Meows*

Purple hair? Y'know, I've always wanted to try that out one of these days...

Well, if I remember right, about two-thirds of the people on these forums are female.

*Bows*
I hope you enjoy your stay (for lack of a better word) at The Bell Tree!

Thank you for the kind greeting. It's refreshing to hear that the majority of the users here are female, as most of the online gaming communities I frequent have a predominantly male user base. Oh, and I firmly believe that purple hair suits everyone. You should certainly give it a try! ^_^

It's not obligatory. I certainly haven't made one.

I was more so referring to the title of the thread as being obligatory, not the thread itself. ;)

Personally, I feel it to be my duty to say, "WELCOME TO DA HOOD" to every single newbie thread I see.

I appreciate the welcome, even if you have a tendency to give them liberally. :)

What kind of cats do you have, Oblivia?

All are mutts, for lack of a better word. I volunteer at a shelter for abandoned/feral cats, and have subsequently fallen in love with and adopted all of the kitties I currently have.

Back