• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A re-introduction of sorts...

Brandi Rose

Old time newbie...
Bells
Switch
7617-7551-0411
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Hey all!

My name is Brandi and I made an account here back when I first discovered Animal Crossing and now several years later, I've re-discovered the site and am totally diving back into AC. You can check out my Original Welcome Thread here if you'd like. I was never really active here at all - however now I absolutely love how active the site still is and the fact that it's so nostalgic, it's such a treat in 2023 :ROFLMAO:

I'm currently running my old New Leaf Island, a brand new save file on a new copy of the game that I bought...and I am also /finally/ playing NH. I had started a file on someone elses Switch back when it launched but I didn't get to play for very long so it's basically brand new to me and I'm so excited. I have an incredibly amount of time to dedicate to playing each day and while it seems like it might be really overwhelming to play multiple games at once, I've found that it's super fun because it never really gets boring.

To share a little about me, I'm a 35 year old mother of 3, all aspiring young gamers like myself 😹 who loves a variety of DS/Switch games, all the Animal Crossings, and collecting things - literally, it's semi-problematic. LOL. I really look forward to getting to know some of ya'll - happy playing!

Welcome back! I‘m a 35 year old mother myself. :) I have a hard time playing multiple games at once, even thought that’s what I’m attempting to do now haha. Glad you’ve rediscovered AC and can share it with your kids!

Welcome back! I‘m a 35 year old mother myself. :) I have a hard time playing multiple games at once, even thought that’s what I’m attempting to do now haha. Glad you’ve rediscovered AC and can share it with your kids!
Ah that's so awesome! Yes, all the kids are finally old enough to play, my 13 year old son likes it the most - we have fun. My 12 year old son doesn't have the attention span for it and my daughters who is 7 found Pocketcamp and loved it because the house decorating is something she's done before so it's start for her too. :LOL: I used to play AC when they were younger and it's a total trip to have them playing now too.

I finally shut off the Switch for the day and popped on to New Leaf, the only hard thing is that since NH is new to me it's hard to pull away from it but I'm hardly complaining xD

Ah that's so awesome! Yes, all the kids are finally old enough to play, my 13 year old son likes it the most - we have fun. My 12 year old son doesn't have the attention span for it and my daughters who is 7 found Pocketcamp and loved it because the house decorating is something she's done before so it's start for her too. :LOL: I used to play AC when they were younger and it's a total trip to have them playing now too.

I finally shut off the Switch for the day and popped on to New Leaf, the only hard thing is that since NH is new to me it's hard to pull away from it but I'm hardly complaining xD
It’s definitely hard to pull away from it when it’s so new! I can imagine it’s even harder to pull away to switch back to NL since they’re so different.

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy it here! If you need anything feel free to ask! 🙂

Welcome back to the forums! I love that some of your kids love AC too! Do any of you have any favourite villagers? 😊

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy it here! If you need anything feel free to ask! 🙂
tysm! I'm super hesitant to chat around at first but eventually ^_^; much appreciated!
Welcome back to the forums! I love that some of your kids love AC too! Do any of you have any favourite villagers? 😊
tyty! I've always been a fan of Rosie for her name more than anything :LOL: I came across a horse guy that I never saw before earlier and invited him to my island. Right now I'm waiting for him because I can't remember who he was...black with red eyes, he was funny xD

Hi welcome!!! I'm in my 30s too. Ac is so cute and fun. I hope to see you around the forums. It's a pretty nice place with Ac help and fun events around holidays. We just had the Easter one where there was riddles to find little eggs on the forums and egg decorating. You can see the entries people made in the bulletin board in the town hall section.

Hey all!

My name is Brandi and I made an account here back when I first discovered Animal Crossing and now several years later, I've re-discovered the site and am totally diving back into AC. You can check out my Original Welcome Thread here if you'd like. I was never really active here at all - however now I absolutely love how active the site still is and the fact that it's so nostalgic, it's such a treat in 2023 :ROFLMAO:

I'm currently running my old New Leaf Island, a brand new save file on a new copy of the game that I bought...and I am also /finally/ playing NH. I had started a file on someone elses Switch back when it launched but I didn't get to play for very long so it's basically brand new to me and I'm so excited. I have an incredibly amount of time to dedicate to playing each day and while it seems like it might be really overwhelming to play multiple games at once, I've found that it's super fun because it never really gets boring.

To share a little about me, I'm a 35 year old mother of 3, all aspiring young gamers like myself 😹 who loves a variety of DS/Switch games, all the Animal Crossings, and collecting things - literally, it's semi-problematic. LOL. I really look forward to getting to know some of ya'll - happy playing!
Welcome back! I hope you enjoy your stay! Here's a hedgehog for your troubles!
hedgehog.gif

Hi welcome!!! I'm in my 30s too. Ac is so cute and fun. I hope to see you around the forums. It's a pretty nice place with Ac help and fun events around holidays. We just had the Easter one where there was riddles to find little eggs on the forums and egg decorating. You can see the entries people made in the bulletin board in the town hall section.
Awesome, I love finding other adults who play because I know there are so many of us out there! I was super bummed, I think I logged back on the day after the events ended. lol. I have 2 New Leaf files and I TT on one to never miss events, I'm spoiled. xD Thanks so much for the welcome :3
Welcome back! I hope you enjoy your stay! Here's a hedgehog for your troubles!
View attachment 492029
eeee thank you, that is day making material right there. SO CUTE. >.<
Thank you so much :3

Welcome back!

I'm totally new to Bell Tree, but it seems very friendly. Looking forward to having a great time chatting with everyone :)

Welcome back!

I'm totally new to Bell Tree, but it seems very friendly. Looking forward to having a great time chatting with everyone :)
tysm! Welcome to you as well, truly - since this is brand new island for me on NH (and I haven't played at all since launch ~3 years ago) I'm just as new as you are! Everyone has been really nice so far, I have to branch out more xD

Back