• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

North America • Tier's Amiibo Trading Post • WELCOME AMIIBO SERIES UPDATE! •

Hi, I would trade your 20 -Billy for my 4 Pipers. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
I have Cleo(48) to trade. Are you looking to only trade for other series 5 cards?

I'd trade Snooty for Rosie if you're willing to mix series. I don't need any Welcome Amiibo cards.

Hi, I would trade your 20 -Billy for my 4 Pipers. Let me know if you are interested.

Sure! Noting you!

--

Can trade tybalt for billy

Sorry, Nakoaktok offered before you did.

--
I have Cleo(48) to trade. Are you looking to only trade for other series 5 cards?

Unfortunately, no.

--

I'd trade Snooty for Rosie if you're willing to mix series. I don't need any Welcome Amiibo cards.

Sure! Noting you!

Last edited:
I could trade you 8-Tybalt and 29-Julia for your 31-Bea and 47-Buzz. Let me know if these are still available. Your other card went in the mail today.

I could trade you 8-Tybalt and 29-Julia for your 31-Bea and 47-Buzz. Let me know if these are still available. Your other card went in the mail today.

Okay! I might send them tomorrow if not today, is that okay?

I brought your cards to work with me today so I will get them sent out today. Thanks for the trade I believe this completes my special card deck.

Oh okay I wanted to trade wa series

Yeah, uh, with no offense intended, good luck with trading 2:1 unless people can't find a trade elsewhere because it's usually only when people have LOTS of duplicates to give away. I usually keep it 1:1 because it helps me later on if people still need cards from a previous series. ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be intersted in my vivian and cleo for your maggie and maddie? :)

Yes! Tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

Hi, I'm really interested in your duplicate Rosie card. I don't have the last 2 WA cards you're looking for but would love to trade something for her. Please let me know if there's anything else you're looking for.. :>
Feel free to send me a pm! Ty!

Yeah, uh, with no offense intended, good luck with trading 2:1 unless people can't find a trade elsewhere because it's usually only when people have LOTS of duplicates to give away. I usually keep it 1:1 because it helps me later on if people still need cards from a previous series. ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! Tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.
Thanks anyways

Last edited:
Hey man I've completed series 5 and wanna help you too. I'll trade you my Vivian and Sprocket extras for your Chevre and Papi.

Back