• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

North America • Tier's Amiibo Trading Post • WELCOME AMIIBO SERIES UPDATE! •

Hi, I would trade your 20 -Billy for my 4 Pipers. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
I have Cleo(48) to trade. Are you looking to only trade for other series 5 cards?

I'd trade Snooty for Rosie if you're willing to mix series. I don't need any Welcome Amiibo cards.

Hi, I would trade your 20 -Billy for my 4 Pipers. Let me know if you are interested.

Sure! Noting you!

--

Can trade tybalt for billy

Sorry, Nakoaktok offered before you did.

--
I have Cleo(48) to trade. Are you looking to only trade for other series 5 cards?

Unfortunately, no.

--

I'd trade Snooty for Rosie if you're willing to mix series. I don't need any Welcome Amiibo cards.

Sure! Noting you!

Last edited:
I could trade you 8-Tybalt and 29-Julia for your 31-Bea and 47-Buzz. Let me know if these are still available. Your other card went in the mail today.

I could trade you 8-Tybalt and 29-Julia for your 31-Bea and 47-Buzz. Let me know if these are still available. Your other card went in the mail today.

Okay! I might send them tomorrow if not today, is that okay?

I brought your cards to work with me today so I will get them sent out today. Thanks for the trade I believe this completes my special card deck.

Would you be intersted in my vivian and cleo for your maggie and maddie? :)

Oh okay I wanted to trade wa series

Yeah, uh, with no offense intended, good luck with trading 2:1 unless people can't find a trade elsewhere because it's usually only when people have LOTS of duplicates to give away. I usually keep it 1:1 because it helps me later on if people still need cards from a previous series. ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be intersted in my vivian and cleo for your maggie and maddie? :)

Yes! Tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

Hi, I'm really interested in your duplicate Rosie card. I don't have the last 2 WA cards you're looking for but would love to trade something for her. Please let me know if there's anything else you're looking for.. :>
Feel free to send me a pm! Ty!

Yeah, uh, with no offense intended, good luck with trading 2:1 unless people can't find a trade elsewhere because it's usually only when people have LOTS of duplicates to give away. I usually keep it 1:1 because it helps me later on if people still need cards from a previous series. ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! Tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.
Thanks anyways

Last edited:
Hey man I've completed series 5 and wanna help you too. I'll trade you my Vivian and Sprocket extras for your Chevre and Papi.

Back