✧( •⌄• )/✎ [CLOSED - RLC Shop] Chibis ✫ Villagers ✫ Crayon Doodles

I had two questions about the sweets YCH! Firstly, does it have to be a villager, or could it be a different simple animal character? Secondly, can the color scheme of the sweets themself change?

I had two questions about the sweets YCH! Firstly, does it have to be a villager, or could it be a different simple animal character? Secondly, can the color scheme of the sweets themself change?
Yep! I can draw a different simple animal character 😁 So long as the animal species has a similar body type to the sample! (Example: a bird is too different from the proportions). You can show a reference of the animal if you're unsure of this!

Yes, the color of the sweets can be changed!

Ok, these are super cute! I think I'm gonna go ahead with the sweets YCH then!!
Style: "Sweets YCH"
Character References: my space bby rex please
Emotion: she is a cheeky lil thing so something mischievous if you will
Animal Villager: lol could you do Fox McCloud from Star Fox? Of course you can simplify him all you need to put him in the style, I dont mind at all. If not, Fang or Wolfgang are ok!
these are his star fox zero renders if you need more references!
46d.jpg
Animal Villager emotion: Probably just a standard determined/neutral smile, something like: >: ) using emoticons lol. Sorry that this is so messy, not sure why my brain is so scrambled 😅

Also, if the colors of the sweets could be changed to cool tones/a space or galaxy theme, that would be awesome!

Style: "Sweets YCH"
Character References:
Hair - White with rainbow highlights
Eyes - Yellow. Wears glasses
Outfit - Mom's Apron, White Ribbon Shoes
Hat - a snail/ a crown/ or morning glories

Untitled_Artwork.png

df00hpm-47ff5d89-30bd-4db1-b078-9a95946ded0d.png

animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-mom-items-moms-handmade-apron-variation-flowers.png
show.png
Emotion (sad, happy, angry, etc.): Pout similar to the gif
Animal Villager : Dotty
Animal Villager emotion: Happy <:

btw l love your art so ty for this from way back when ;~;
W853k3G.png

I love your character's rainbow highlights hair! 😍
AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ENJOYING THE CHIBI FROM BACK THEN 🥰 It means so much that you still enjoy it <3 Your character was a pleasure to draw!
I love your art too!!! It's so adorable and your animations are absolutely AMAZING ✨
I'll send a PM with the payment info ~

(Edited this post because it is outdated information)

Last edited:
2 slots open!! Also added "Crayon Chibi" style back for the first time since 2020! Made some edits/rule changes to the main post as well ~

If you would like a Halloween-themed commission, keep in mind it may take up to 4 weeks to complete commissions (so it may not be done in time for Halloween)

Thanks for stopping by!! 😊💜

Last edited:
hi! for crayon chibi, since it includes 2 characters, would that be two OCs, or one OC and a villager?

hi! for crayon chibi, since it includes 2 characters, would that be two OCs, or one OC and a villager?
Hello!! :D I can do any of the following:
- Two OC's
- One OC and one villager
- Two villagers

Thank you and let me know if you have any other questions~!

Update: "Crayon Chibi" is $7 lower in price now! I forgot to change it yesterday to match the "Sweets YCH" price 😅

Last edited:
Hello!! :D I can do any of the following:
- Two OC's
- One OC and one villager
- Two villagers

Thank you and let me know if you have any other questions~!
i am interested but i'm poor rn so i will be back probably next week when I get paid 👁️ I promise I'm not ignoring ahsdgjdsabjas

Back