• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Giveaway • ❤ ❥ Illyana's 9th Giveaway ❤ ❥ • Winners Announced!

I'm thankful for my wonderful family(We made some great thanks giving memories this year)
I would like prize 18, the zodiac set

Last edited:
1. This may sound really clich?, but I truly am thankful for my family and friends. My parents have done everything to make sure I live a fulfilling life. They are so supportive of me and I love that feeling. I know I can always turn to them when I'm feeling down. ^_^
2. I would absolutely love #23, the hybrid seed bags. I have been on the hunt for them ever since I've found out that there is such thing in the game.

Thanks so much for giving us all this opportunity!~ <3

1.I'm thankful for my friends and family :3
2. I would love to win 10. The weeding day set.

i'm really grateful for my family too couldn't have a better family .
i hope i can win the egg set, #2

1. Im thankful for my husband and having the chance to live in italy for 3 wonderful years.
2. prize 23 =]

1. I am thankful for my supportive friends. :)
2. I would like 19., the Gold Tool Set.
Thank you if I win! <3

Last edited:
1. <3 I am thankful for the weather today & that later tonight I will get to cuddle up outside in a cozy sweater next to a fire.
2. I would love prize 23 (hybrid flower bags! I have a garden room in my museum that I would put them in)

Because I'm thankful that almost EVERYONE read the rules, I decided to do four winners instead of three.

And they are...

kammeh - Golden tools set
mszcheysser - Cabana set
th8827 - Snowtyke set
MayorAvalon - Hairbow wig, tiara wig, coin headpiece, hibiscus hairpin, trenchcoat, bathrobe, dollhouse dress, cake dress

Congrats to the winners and thanks to all who participated in my giveaway. There'll be another very soon :'D

I.. I actually WON something? *o* No way.. No way! xD Omg.. thank you so much :')

OMG!

I won? I WOOOOOON. I haven't won a giveaway EVER yet! XD

Thank you, Thank you!

Back