Giveaway • ❤ ❥ Illyana's 9th Giveaway ❤ ❥ • Winners Announced!

EmmaFrost

matryoshka
Bells
Switch
0558-4775-0691
Green Balloon
Cool Feather
Dreamy Bear Plush
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Famous Mushroom
Green Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (510) +
Yeahhh I know Canada is weird and has Thanksgiving early. Don't ask me, I'm originally from Russia. But a holiday is an excellent excuse for a giveaway ;D

This giveaway ends at 10pm EST. I'm choosing 3 winners. If this gets more than 50 entrants, I'll choose 5 winners. How it works, is you'll get to choose your own prize. You may choose any of the numbered choices. Please don't enter for a friend, only enter once. Winners will be chosen by a random number generator. If you've read these simple sentences post a heart in your entry or you'll be disqualified.

How to enter:
1. Tell me something you're thankful for!
2. Tell me which prize (by number) you want. Choose any prize.

Prizes:
1. Ice set
2. Egg set
3. Mush set
4. 7-11 set
5. Ski set
6. Princess set
7. Gorgeous set
8. Gracie set
9. Creepy set
10. Weeding Day set
11. Sweets set
12. Mermaid set
13. Cabana set
14. Card set
15. Cardboard set
16. Snowman set
17. Fish set
18. Zodiac set
19. Golden tools set
20. 8 Wetsuit set
21. 1,500,000 bells
22. Hairbow wig, tiara wig, coin headpiece, hibiscus hairpin, trenchcoat, bathrobe, dollhouse dress, cake dress
23. 5 assorted hybrid seed bags of your choice
24. Snowtyke set
25. Golden set
26. Sloppy set

Last edited:

1. Tell me something you're thankful for! - I am thankful for my friends, family, and all the lovely people in this community :)
2. Tell me which prize (by number) you want. Choose any prize. - I'd like number 4 please :)

1. I'm thankfull to the person who helped me to get Peanut and for i'm thankfull to everyone in real life who accepted me from who i'm.

2. I love to win the price number 10.

(O and i'm from a different timezone so if i'm not able to pick up the price if i may win i hopefully can pick it up the next day or later).

Good luck to everyone to.

Last edited:
1. I am thankful for time spent with my family during thanksgiving dinner. A lot of them are living elsewhere and I can say that Thanksgiving weekend really brings us closer together (also Christmas). I am from Canada as well. :D

2. Gorgeous set please (Number 7)!

❤❤❤

1. I'm thankful for my family! I love them so much!!! <3
2. I would like prize #23 - 5 assorted hybrid seed bags of your choice

Thank you for doing this!!! ❤❤❤

Last edited:

1. Tell me something you're thankful for! : I'm thankful for my baby who as 14 months.
2. Tell me which prize (by number) you want. I choose number 18.

I am thankful to all the people who bring joy to others. I'm thankful for kind, polite people in the world. And most of all I'm thankful for life.
I would like the sloppy set number 26.
<3

1. I'm thankful for my family and my friends, who support me in my decisions :) I'm also very thankful to be able to live a happy, normal life without any big problems.
2. I'd like to choose 26, the Sloppy Set!

I doubt number one gets picked on the generator but anyway... xD

I am thankful for the love and support I receive from my parents daily and how they have helped me through this tough and busy year. It means a lot that my parents are like my friends and help me through a lot. I don't have the best relatives so it's nice to have parents that are wonderful ♥

I would love prize 22 as they are all items I'd DIE for and would suit my character well. It would be absolutely awesome to own these as I ♥ them C:

1. I'm thankful for having friends online here. (I'm a bit of a loner)
2. I'd like 24.
<3

I don't think I'm weird O.O

1. I am thankful for my family. We have been through so much and we are still together. Thankful that this past year one side of our family put aside a grudge they have held for 14 years. I feel like I got the best gift this year. Some of that side of the family came over for Dinner yesterday. I am also thankful that my brother is back in Canada. He just moved back from China. And Thankful for my new sister in law, who came with him.
I would love set 1 Please and thank you.

1. Tell me something you're thankful for! - I'm thankful for finding this website and more people that are addicted to Animal Crossing like me. I felt lonely being the only one in class that knew AC:NL :c (Also, I'm Russian too, so hello x3 )
2. Tell me which prize (by number) you want. Choose any prize. - Prize number 12 please O:

ALSO: I don't know how to make a heart so here <3 lol

Last edited:
I'm thankful to everyone on here who's helped me get my dreamies, and to the whole Ac community for being lovely :) I'm also thankful for everyone I know for making my life amazing!
I'd like set number 23 please (hybrid bag set) :)

♥1.Tell me something you're thankful for!~ I am thankful for my family, as well as other relatives, for supporting my orchestra class and me. Also I am thankful for Caabookey for getting me Kyle C:
2. Tell me which prize (by number) you want. Choose any prize.~ Number 6

Last edited:

I am thankful for my friends accepting me and my family:)
I'd love to have number 22 please.

You are so nice for doing this! Most people would just keep the items:}

♥ 1. I am thankful for many things, mainly life itself ^^ I am happy to be alive. I am thankful for good health, good food, and good friends.
2. Which prize I want? o.o That's hard to choose, there are so many of them! D: But, I think I'll go with prize 19. ^^ I would really love to have the entire gold tool set because I desperately need the golden watering can, I have over 100 flowers in my town and it's a pain in the neck having to water the each one-by-one every single day.

Last edited:
1. I'm thankful for my family, friends and especially my girlfriend, she's great and sweet for having such an idiot for a boyfriend! ^_^
2. I'd pick number 5, the Ski Set.

You're way too generous btw!

1. I'm thankful for all the people who've tried to help me find my lost cat ;-; though they are total strangers to me (still haven't found her...)
2. Weeding Day set! <3
?DIT: number 10 prize!

Last edited:

1. Tell me something you're thankful for!
I'm thankful for getting to spend time with my family for thanksgiving. I live on campus, so being home this thanksgiving weekend made me really happy and thankful that I have a family like them. :3

2. Tell me which prize (by number) you want. Choose any prize.

Thank you for doing this. n_n

Back