• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

NPC Discussion:Celeste

Flare

Bells
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Hey!
I realized my favorite NPC in New Leaf is Celeste. :)
What are your thoughts about her?

Last edited:
She is so so so adorable and I love her!! I hope they give her back her observatory in the new game, pushing her to be some museum salesperson seem she kinda cruel... let her live out her dreams!!

There's so very little to her in New Leaf. If it weren't for the RV I feel like I wouldn't know anything about her at all.

I love her so much. She's super cute, and I was so happy when they let us buy that adorable pink bow for an accessory.

celeste is a pure space owl cinnamon bun who should be protected at all costs
i'd also like to thank her for the bow xoxo
she's going head to head with isabelle though!

She is my personal favorite NPC as well for her adorable design, and through getting to know her more through her RV. I love Astronomy so to have a character with this interest in AC is very fun! It is a shame she has a job in the gift shop instead of the observatory like she used to, though, and like most NPCs, has pretty repetitive dialogue while in her job role (which is why meeting with NPCs in RVs with the amiibo-update is such a treat!).

she's cute but i don't see her that often because i never buy things from the museum.

she is supercute :3
but I like better her past role at observatory the constellations are the only feature I miss from ww

Last edited:
Back