• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Npc characters

Kimmu212

Bells
Who's your favorite npc characters and why?

Mine will have to be celeste. Owls are my favorite type of birds so I always loved celeste. Also I love celestial things such as astronomy, and stars. So Celeste always fascinated me.

That's a tough one, but probably Tommy! He's just a simple and cute little character, and I love him for that. Plus, he seems to always look up to Timmy, and that's really sweet to me!

Celeste, because I love stars and stargazing, and I loved the constellations in Wild World. KK Slider will always hold a special place in my heart too because of fond memories I have listening to him perform in The Roost when I was little. ❤️

I love a lot of the NPCs! Save for CJ maybe, I find him to be a little much personality wise lol.

I think Timmy & Tommy are adorable and I wish they would wander around our island after the shop closed, like they did in the beginning! They’re so cute and tiny I love them.

Celeste is probably my favourite, design wise. Pink is my favourite colour and I love how round & chubby the owls look. And when she gets all starry eyed while talking about meteor showers it’s so cute!

Pascal is another favourite though, I love whenever he pops up and gives me some life advice lol.

Edited to add in Sable!! I can’t believe I forgot her she is precious and I love her. Such a hard worker always sewing and I love that we can go up and just chat with her! She doesn’t say lots but man I wish all NPCs had the option to like... just say hello & see how their day is going.

I love love Isabelle, and Celeste! They are all super super adorable design wise, and just have the sweetest personality. I’m quite attached to Isabelle because of new leaf, though I’m a bit saddened that her role in NH is quite a bit diminished vs NL, I’m really happy that she’s being incorporated into the game (unlike her brother). With Celeste, i like the owls in general but Celeste is also special because she’s such a pretty NPC. The fact that they made her appearance in NH specifically tied to the celestial stars DIYs is just so brilliant and ties back to her character so well. (I also just really enjoy spotting Celeste wondering around my town at night lol )

my favourite is sable, she's so cute and her backstory is amazing ☆

my second and third favourites are kicks then tom nook, i love those two so much aswell ♡

I love pascal. He's got wise older hippie vibes and I find him very comforting, Maaaan.
1609273892562.png

Phineas, but he is gone and will likely never come back. I don’t know why he is my favorite. I just know, that when he gives me a badge, that’s the best feeling in animal crossing. Those nook miles achievement don’t give me the same happiness.

from the characters that are still left, I would say my favorite is Blathers. I like his facts.

i love celeste!!! her design is super cute, i love her little bow :blush: pascal is also one of my favs he’s so adorable especially seeing him swim around with his scallop 🥺

Celeste is my favourite npc, she’s such a sweet character and I love seeing her wandering around and having a chat with her and collecting the DIYs.
I also really love Pascal though, really like his laid back personality and think he’s adorable, I always go diving once a day just to see him 😊

Pascal.
Otters are my favorite animal so it's a given Pascal would be my dude. However, animal type aside, I love that you get to interact with him randomly while swimming. I also love that he gives silly yet insightful advice to the player. It's also endearing that I get to feed him cuz it makes me think of forms of affection and "have you eaten yet" is one. So <3 Pascal.

I also really love Leif. Sloths are adorable and Leifs persona just amplifies it x1000.

I’d have to say pascal. As someone who shares their character with another family member who likes to fish, bug hunt or even dive. I can always hear them when they find a scallop, saying ‘here he is to take it’.
Plus he’s like really laid back and smooth.

I also really like Gulliver... even though he just shows up out of the blue all the time

my absolute favourite is celeste! she’s so precious and i love her personality so much! while i no longer need any of her diys or star fragments, i still get so excited whenever i see her wandering around my island and always think of her whenever i see anything astrology or star related! i even have a room inspired by her in my ac home. :’)

i also love rover, pascal, kicks and jingle, though; they’re such comforting characters to me and i just,, love them a lot. <3

Back