• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Not earning bells?

MarcelTheFool

Likes weird villagers
Bells
Tasty Cake
Idk if it's because I got a warning three days ago or not but it says on my currency I'm earning TBT but it keeps me at 0. Is this because the infraction? I tried looking around but I couldn't find anything that said this would happen? Does this mean I really wont be allowed to earn TBT until May? Or is this just glitched on my end?

Edit: nevermind of course i say that and I get a bell for posting though I am still curious what would have prevented bell earning even while posting on the ACNL boards.

Edit: Everythings working fine now can someone please lock ;w;

Last edited:
1) where were you posting? certain boards (basement, bulletin board, introduction, tbt marketplace, woods, and maybe event boards iirc, with possibly some others too) don't give you bells for posting

2) what does your transaction history look like? it's possible you were in the negatives and were still getting bells, but it just wasn't easily noticeable because of that

for the record, transaction history is here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/credits.php

and can be accessed at any time via the currency portion on the top toolbar of the side>bells amount>transactions

Last edited:
Back