• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway NOPE

Piptocrossing

Bells
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Pokéball
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (48) +
NOPE

Attachments

• ERIK MOVING.JPG
    ERIK MOVING.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Aww man...I want Erik but I gotta get rid of Kyle ;-;

I think he'd love to live in Narnia, my Mum's town. Why? Because she spoils her villagers, and the town is beautiful so he'll never get bored!

I have a forest themed town I'm trying to make with deer and cubs and such. He's such a cutie and he was in my campsite yesterday but my town was full, but it isn't anymore! But I would love him!!

I would love to have Erik in my town since I'm trying to get a sort of subarctic theme. I can't think of a villager that fits the criteria more than Erik. Plus, I currently don't have any lazy villagers in my town, despite what my signature may say. I haven't updated it for a while. I've come really close to getting him in the past, but sadly others have swiped him up before I could.

Also, I'm hoping to have Fauna live in my town an one point or another, so..y'know, he won't get lonely. :cool:

Last edited:
30 mintues! i like all of yours so far but there is one that i think he would love to prance into ;3

Back