• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

🌳🌙『 Non-hacked Dream Towns 』🌙🌳

I may sound egocentric, but I'm very proud of mine.
If you stop by please give me your opinion and any constructive criticism :)
7F00-006F-993D

Last edited:
Hey, y?all. This is MorinoKirii. I don?t have access to my account right now. I?m not sure when I will be able to or if I can contact someone to get it resolved, but the dream thread will be put on ?hold? for now. Please keep submitting your dream addresses, I will try to get my account back and update everything.

Hey, y’all. This is MorinoKirii. I don’t have access to my account right now. I’m not sure when I will be able to or if I can contact someone to get it resolved, but the dream thread will be put on “hold” for now. Please keep submitting your dream addresses, I will try to get my account back and update everything.

Thank you for letting us know my friend, I wish you the best of luck! :D

Account is back! All is well, friends. I?m going through and updating any changes suggested. :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

I may sound egocentric, but I'm very proud of mine.
If you stop by please give me your opinion and any constructive criticism :)
7F00-006F-993D

Hey, could you please format your submission as directed by the main thread post? Thank you. c:

I’m sure it’s a beautiful town! I’ll check it out when I’m able to!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I restarted my town~ So it’s probably best to take Disney off now. Sorry!

No worries! I only wish I could’ve visited in time—oh well :p. I’ve taken Disney off the list.

Sorry, here it goes:

☾ Newcity ☾ 7F00-006F-993D ☾ Diego ☾

Tags: In progress/Daytime/Not professional/Beautiful Ordinance/Peach (Add yours)

Please excuse the name, I was young and inexperienced. And leave any constructive criticim.

Last edited:
Sorry, here it goes:

☾ Newcity ☾ 7F00-006F-993D ☾ Diego ☾

Tags: In progress/Daytime/Not professional/Beautiful Ordinance/Peach (Add yours)

Please excuse the name, I was young and inexperienced. And leave any constructive criticim.

It’s no problem about the username! As for the tags, if you’re wanting specific ones then you’ll need to format them in the same order that I have listed in the main post again. I can always add tags for you, but that won’t be until after I visit your town. (^-^)

There's no rush, and I'd actually prefer you add the tags cause you have more experience visiting other towns.
(I actually meant the town's name, you know, Newcity is a pretty lame name, I wasn't inspired that day :))

Last edited:
There's no rush, and I'd actually prefer you add the tags cause you have more experience visiting other towns.
(I actually meant the town's name, you know, Newcity is a pretty lame name, I wasn't inspired that day :))

Ohh, haha. I wasn’t sure; I didn’t think your username was bad at all, so wondered what name you meant. That happens to the best of us, but your town name is actually pretty interesting (I haven’t seen anyone else with the name “Newcity.”)

I’ll go ahead and do the tags/town visit later this week or weekend. :>

Bumping since it?s been awhile!

Feel free to submit your town or visit other towns (and leave friendly reviews).

Still working on the DA tags, haha.

Even though I am not a fan of bumping threads that have been inactive for a while, I'm surprised this one has not been active all this time since I think it is a very good resource of town design ideas for people who want to play completely legit! :D

To start things off, I just wanted to say that I updated my dream address again and I will be updating it again once the cherry blossoms are in bloom! :)

Yay! Thank you for formatting everything. I just added your town to the list. <3

Thank you so much! The town is 99.99% finished, I just have 1 room in my house that I need to finish. It'll be done next weekend. So, I'll be updating again then. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you so much! The town is 99.99% finished, I just have 1 room in my house that I need to finish. It'll be done next weekend. So, I'll be updating again then. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Not at all! I’m grateful for your information. I’ll try to check it out next weekend. <3

My town is unhacked and it?s never going to be 100% complete because I change my mind about things, but it?s certainly presentable.

Moonwood ☾ 5F00-0137-D8C6 ☾Mayor Thorn
I don?t know how to add tags, but my town is a forest-garden town with some queer pride colors, an escaped princess, a reclusive sorcerer, and mysterious paths.

Thank you for making this list!

Just updated my town again now that the cherry blossoms are out and I had beautiful weather to save the dream address with! :D

Back