• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌳🌙『 Non-hacked Dream Towns 』🌙🌳

Bumping this super awesome thread that I feel is an excellent resource for the TBT community! :D

Bumping due to the news of Animal Crossing: New Horizons on E3. Figured others might want to re-visit ACNL dream towns since it?ll be awhile.

I?ll be trying to go through today and tomorrow to update DAs that don?t have tags still.

Hello! My town Genovia is now hacked, I don't want people to be disappointed if they visit it through here! Would you mind taking it down? I am sorry!

I'm so glad you bumped this thread. I was about to go looking for it because I've updated my dream address for summer. Could you change the season tag for Sakura from spring to summer? Everything else is still the same. Thanks!

Hello! My town Genovia is now hacked, I don't want people to be disappointed if they visit it through here! Would you mind taking it down? I am sorry!

Hey! Thank you for posting here. I’m not sure if I ever added Genovia on the list though, so it’s not on there. Haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so glad you bumped this thread. I was about to go looking for it because I've updated my dream address for summer. Could you change the season tag for Sakura from spring to summer? Everything else is still the same. Thanks!

Thanks, Destani! I changed your season from spring to summer as requested! <3

Ahh! I need to subscribe, I couldn’t find this thread for awhile!
I’ll be back to update/ add tags to my town soon~

Does it count if I have hacked items on the ground but didn't hack myself? They were given to me by a friend and I just thought I'd make use of them. If so, my town Canaan is non-hacked and in visiting condition. The DA is 4F00-000F-7CA6. Mayor is Emmaka. :)

Edit: Ah, I didn't see that the towns had descriptions! Canaan is currently in the summer season, has pears as its native fruit, and has very bright and girly colors.

Last edited:
Does it count if I have hacked items on the ground but didn't hack myself? They were given to me by a friend and I just thought I'd make use of them. If so, my town Canaan is non-hacked and in visiting condition. The DA is 4F00-000F-7CA6. Mayor is Emmaka. :)

Edit: Ah, I didn't see that the towns had descriptions! Canaan is currently in the summer season, has pears as its native fruit, and has very bright and girly colors.

Nope! It doesn’t count as hacked, in my opinion, haha. I usually count landscaping and general mechanical manipulation of the game’s main features to be considered hacked. I’m sure I might accidentally have hacked items as well, but I don’t know. ^~^

I’ll go ahead and add your town to the list! Thank you for submitting, friend! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh! I need to subscribe, I couldn’t find this thread for awhile!
I’ll be back to update/ add tags to my town soon~

Yay! Thank you. I can’t wait to add it. <3

Alright my town is L?rien (already in your WIP section!)
I'd say it's about 70% done so hopefully I can actually get on that board soon!

Anyways here's the new DA & tags for you!

☾ L?rien ☾ 4F00-014A-15A5 ☾ Peachy ☾

Spring | College Town | Homey | Whites | Oranges | Blacks | Apple | Velvet Morning​

Last edited:
Alright my town is L?rien (already in your WIP section!)
I'd say it's about 70% done so hopefully I can actually get on that board soon!

Anyways here's the new DA & tags for you!

☾ L?rien ☾ 4F00-014A-15A5 ☾ Peachy ☾

Spring | College Town | Homey | Whites | Oranges | Blacks | Apple | Velvet Morning​

Whoops! That’s my bad for not realizing you were already on a list on the thread. (Ahhhh >_<)

I went ahead and added your tags! Can’t wait to have you on the main list soon. C:

Toledo
4D00-0128-B579
Yael
Non-Hacked
Feel yourself at home in this picturesque medieval Spanish town. Take a walk on the forest with lovely fall foliage. Walk around the Main Avenue and delight your palate with the specialty of the town: perfect peaches. Consider fishing in the pristine Tajo River, or walking through its calm streets. If the cold winds make you feel chilly, consider having a cup of coffee at El Alpiste. You can visit its many parks, like Parque Tulip?n, which features a windmill, and lots of orange and purple tulips. If you feel hungry, you can have a picnic at the park nearby, listening to the harmonious singing of the roses being blown by the wind. If you just want to hang out with the locals, you can visit the plaza or the park nearby. If your feel tired, you can stop by the spa. Toledo offers a wide variety of places which will make you fall in love with the town.

Last edited:
Oh, I'd like to add that my dream town of Canaan is a cloudy day currently. As for the colors, it's just about every bright color you can think of. c:

Last edited:
bumping this thread again because i feel it's important! i'd been looking for it for the past few days, it's incredibly helpful for finding inspiration for my town :)

Merupuri☾ 6F00-014F-A2A8 ☾ Lisa ☾

My town is almost complete I have to redesign one house but beside that it's done :)

Last edited:
Is there a risk to visiting a dream town that's hacked? Like if I use an item they have laid out for me will my game crash? Or corrupt!?

Back