• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌳🌙『 Non-hacked Dream Towns 』🌙🌳

My town is unhacked and it’s never going to be 100% complete because I change my mind about things, but it’s certainly presentable.

Moonwood ☾ 5F00-0137-D8C6 ☾Mayor Thorn
I don’t know how to add tags, but my town is a forest-garden town with some queer pride colors, an escaped princess, a reclusive sorcerer, and mysterious paths.

Thank you for making this list!

Aw, I’m glad it’s helpful!

Sorry for the late reply, I have a big assignment due for college this Sunday, so I’ve been focusing on that. I’ll go ahead and add your town info, but the tags might come later once I’ve visited (more so one what prominent colors you have, type of sky, and native fruit, etc). :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just updated my town again now that the cherry blossoms are out and I had beautiful weather to save the dream address with! :D

Woo, cherry blosssooooommmsss! I can go ahead and change the type of sky/day if you can give me a term from the main thread list. C:

My newest town, Faebi has a DA now: 4B00-013E-5981

It's still need a little more work on (like the houses), but outside is pretty much almost done.

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering if I could perhaps add my dream address?

Genovia: a rainy town inspired by the artwork in the classic Winnie The Pooh story books :)

Address: 5E00-0125-05B3

Oops! I am so sorry! I had a hacker visit my town recently and change a few things so it's not un-hacked anymore!

Last edited:
Hi! My dream address has changed again, this time with falling cherry blossoms. The address is 6C00-013E-47D4.

Thank you so much! This is such a great resource, I'm finding SO much inspiration, and it gives me the confidence that I can create a perfect town without hacking.

Thank you so much! This is such a great resource, I'm finding SO much inspiration, and it gives me the confidence that I can create a perfect town without hacking.

My town (which is listed here) has perfect status if you want to check it out! :) I am not sure what other towns have perfect status, but I bet a ton of them do have it. o/

Thank you all for the submissions and lovely comments! I’ve been very busy with college this past week, but I’ll be replying to you all officially some time later! Apologies for not keeping up like usual. :u

My town is not hacked in the slightest, and I think it's pretty nice. Dream Address is in my signature. :)

I'd like to submit my town Hangzhou to the list, if possible :D

☾ Hangzhou☾ 5D00-00C4-D1D1 ☾ Mei ☾

It's a zen town set in late autumn (red trees season) themed after the legend of the 12 zodiac animals :)

My town is unhacked and it?s never going to be 100% complete because I change my mind about things, but it?s certainly presentable.

Moonwood ☾ 5F00-0137-D8C6 ☾Mayor Thorn
I don?t know how to add tags, but my town is a forest-garden town with some queer pride colors, an escaped princess, a reclusive sorcerer, and mysterious paths.

Thank you for making this list!

Officially added your DA! I had forgotten to add it when I said I would, so apologies for that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I was wondering if I could perhaps add my dream address?

Genovia: a rainy town inspired by the artwork in the classic Winnie The Pooh story books :)

Address: 5E00-0125-05B3

Hey! Could you format your town information as requested in the main post? I don?t have your mayor name. :u

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! My dream address has changed again, this time with falling cherry blossoms. The address is 6C00-013E-47D4.

Awesome! I?ve updated it, Bosmer! Thank you for letting me know. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww, I?m so glad this is helpful for you! I?m proud of starting this thread and getting so many people submitting to it. You definitely can! Keep working on yours. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for making this, it's pretty hard finding non hacked dream towns :D

You?re very welcome! Yeah, it tends to be difficult to distinguish who had a hacked or non-hacked town, especially since hacked ones are more promoted than the latter. I?ve been lucky to have a lot of really talented people submit their towns (as well as finding good ones from other sources). :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town is not hacked in the slightest, and I think it's pretty nice. Dream Address is in my signature. :)

I actually have your town on the list already! Haha. I think I might?ve snatched the information from the Official Dream Address thread. C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I've updated my address, so now the sky is 'Cherry blossom day'

Woo! Updated your information, corlee! Thank youuu! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to submit my town Hangzhou to the list, if possible :D

☾ Hangzhou☾ 5D00-00C4-D1D1 ☾ Mei ☾

It's a zen town set in late autumn (red trees season) themed after the legend of the 12 zodiac animals :)

Yay! Thank you, Caramel-Chan! I always see you around the belltreeforums, so I’m glad you decided to submit your town here! I’ve added it and will try to get started on visiting towns again (so I can give you tags). <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

My newest town, Faebi has a DA now: 4B00-013E-5981

It's still need a little more work on (like the houses), but outside is pretty much almost done.

Thanks, Sally! <3. I added Faebi to the main list since you only have the houses to work on for the most part. I love your towns, by the way! So tranquil and serene. C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE:

Alriiiight! I believe I?ve responded to everyone from the last few thread pages! The DA list is updated and I?ve made all the necessary changes that have been requested. If anything has changed since then, feel free to respond here and ask! Also, if I missed your comment, please re-state it to me so I can help you!

Thank you all for your patience! <3

awesome thread idea! i've seen many hacked towns and it's super refreshing to see some non hacked towns!

Yay! Thank you, Caramel-Chan! I always see you around the belltreeforums, so I’m glad you decided to submit your town here! I’ve added it and will try to get started on visiting towns again (so I can give you tags). <3

Hehe! Nice to meet you :D
I wondered if I had to supply the tags, but since I didn't know what tags to give, I just gave a small description >v<

Hehe! Nice to meet you :D
I wondered if I had to supply the tags, but since I didn't know what tags to give, I just gave a small description >v<

Haha, you too! You don’t have to supply tags, but I always give the option :>. I can go ahead and visit your town sometime to add them myself, as well as take into consideration your little description. C:

What the heck I love this thread?? The hacked dream code struggle is real when trying to get some realistic inspiration for my own towns

My main is def only at 60ish% when taking interiors and the final bits that are waiting for specific PWP pings into account but I think she’s a cutie still. Not too much of a mess but will def prob have patterns on the floor from plot resetting.

L?rien * 4F00-00BA-82B9 * Peachy

What the heck I love this thread?? The hacked dream code struggle is real when trying to get some realistic inspiration for my own towns

My main is def only at 60ish% when taking interiors and the final bits that are waiting for specific PWP pings into account but I think she’s a cutie still. Not too much of a mess but will def prob have patterns on the floor from plot resetting.

L?rien * 4F00-00BA-82B9 * Peachy

Ahh, thank you so much! It really is, haha. I’ve gone ahead and added your town to the W.I.P Section. :>

Hi MorinoKirii!

I have finally completed my town and updated the dream address accordingly. When you have a chance, can you update the tags for my town Sakura as follows:

SPRING | GARDEN-ESQUE | ZEN | PURPLES | REDS | WHITES | NATIVE CHERRY | CLOUDY NIGHT

Hi MorinoKirii!

I have finally completed my town and updated the dream address accordingly. When you have a chance, can you update the tags for my town Sakura as follows:

SPRING | GARDEN-ESQUE | ZEN | PURPLES | REDS | WHITES | NATIVE CHERRY | CLOUDY NIGHT

Woo, thank you!! I updated it. <3 :>

Back