• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌳🌙『 Non-hacked Dream Towns 』🌙🌳

Is there a risk to visiting a dream town that's hacked? Like if I use an item they have laid out for me will my game crash? Or corrupt!?
for the most part, i don't believe so, but better safe than sorry, i guess! i think this thread is mainly so that, for those who do not hack their towns, they can have points of reference from towns of mayors who have the same philosophy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've never visited a dream address that corrupted my save file, but i haven't visited many dream addresses in general since i came back from my hiatus! so i probably can't speak reliably on that. :(

Bumping this very awesome thread on behalf of my friend since I think this thread is an excellent resource for anyone who is looking for good quality, legit towns! :D

Is there a risk to visiting a dream town that's hacked? Like if I use an item they have laid out for me will my game crash? Or corrupt!?

Absolutely not, but a good question, the town you are visiting is a copy, you're not actually there. It would take universe class hacking to accomplish that type of thing I think if it's possible at all.

nope! i've used many hacked dream town items, but nothing has happened to my save files.

I've been looking for something like this! I tried getting ideas for my own town, but most dream towns I go to are hacked ones :(

I like hacked towns, but I can't hack myself, so I'd rather take ideas from towns I can realistically emulate.

Ahh! Sorry my friends. Life has been a little hectic, so I haven?t even made progress on the dream town list. I?ll be doing this today though, as well as adding/responding to new requests.

(Also, thank you to those who have been bumping the thread in my absence. Y?all are the best!)

Toledo
4D00-0128-B579
Yael
Non-Hacked
Feel yourself at home in this picturesque medieval Spanish town. Take a walk on the forest with lovely fall foliage. Walk around the Main Avenue and delight your palate with the specialty of the town: perfect peaches. Consider fishing in the pristine Tajo River, or walking through its calm streets. If the cold winds make you feel chilly, consider having a cup of coffee at El Alpiste. You can visit its many parks, like Parque Tulip?n, which features a windmill, and lots of orange and purple tulips. If you feel hungry, you can have a picnic at the park nearby, listening to the harmonious singing of the roses being blown by the wind. If you just want to hang out with the locals, you can visit the plaza or the park nearby. If your feel tired, you can stop by the spa. Toledo offers a wide variety of places which will make you fall in love with the town.

Thank you for the description! I?ve added it to the list and am visiting right now to add your tags. (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I'd like to add that my dream town of Canaan is a cloudy day currently. As for the colors, it's just about every bright color you can think of. c:

Hehe, awesome! I made the changes and decided to add three colors that stood out to me. C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

bumping this thread again because i feel it's important! i'd been looking for it for the past few days, it's incredibly helpful for finding inspiration for my town :)

Bless you, my friend! I?m glad this is a helpful tool. :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Merupuri☾ 6F00-014F-A2A8 ☾ Lisa ☾

My town is almost complete I have to redesign one house but beside that it's done :)

Woo! I?ve added Merupuri to the list. Thank you. (^-^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bumping this very awesome thread on behalf of my friend since I think this thread is an excellent resource for anyone who is looking for good quality, legit towns! :D

Ahhh! Thank you, Jared!!! Always keeping my thread relevant for me. Hehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been looking for something like this! I tried getting ideas for my own town, but most dream towns I go to are hacked ones :(

I like hacked towns, but I can't hack myself, so I'd rather take ideas from towns I can realistically emulate.

Aw! You’ve come to the right place, because this was my intended purpose for this thread (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵). There are so many to visit, and a lot of them have similar themes so you have lots of interpretations to become inspired by.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE:

I?ve added tags/towns to the list! As of now, the A - C / W.I.P sections are completed and update to date. I plan on finishing the S - Z section and working on the D - K section today.

The L - R section will be the last to finish, so I apologize if your town is in that grouping and hasn?t had tags added to it. :<

Thank you all for your patience!

UPDATE:

The S - Z section is officially completed, as all tags have been added. (Note: I?m struggling with differentiating between spring and summer seasons, especially if there are no indicators like cherry blossoms, azalea bushes, hydrangea bushes, etc. Please let me know if I?ve mislabeled a town?s season.)

Thank you so much for doing this. :D :D :D I'm just imagining how much of a pain it must be doing this. xc Very much appreciated!!!

Phoenix

4E00-013D-FA71

Mayor Chain

No theme, but about 95% done. Just need to add a few small things to my secondaries' houses. Waiting on Saharah to cough up the wallpaper I need, as well as some luck for the last fortune cookie item I'm missing.

Thank you so much for doing this. :D :D :D I'm just imagining how much of a pain it must be doing this. xc Very much appreciated!!!

Thank you!!

Haha, yeah. It definitely can be. It took me about 2ish hours to complete everything I did Sunday. I have 37 more towns I have to do, so that?s hours of work. Ahhh >W<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I?m working on a Harry Potter themed town + once it?s done I?ll post my dream address on here :)

Woo! I love themed towns like this; they?re hard to come by without being hacked. Can?t wait. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Phoenix

4E00-013D-FA71

Mayor Chain

No theme, but about 95% done. Just need to add a few small things to my secondaries' houses. Waiting on Saharah to cough up the wallpaper I need, as well as some luck for the last fortune cookie item I'm missing.

Yay! Thank you for submitting. I just added your town to the list. :>

Hogwarts ☾ 6A00-0160-982A ☾ Hermione
Harry Potter themed town ☾ welcome to Hogwarts my Harry Potter themed town! each of my four resident’s houses are from the movies and books (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) come say hi to mayor Hermione, Harry, Ron and Hagrid ! maybe bring a Harry Potter qr to wear, or pick up an outfit and complete the scene.

Last edited:
I may have to do something about my signature. That is, if I add more towns. Which is something I intend to do, while still playing “Animal Crossing: New Leaf,” before the scheduled March 20, 2020 arrival of “Animal Crossing: New Horizons.” But, in the meantime, my signature includes links to threads which certainly have my towns’ information—like Dream Address code as well as the list of the cast of villagers in each town, as well as some pictures. (The town which has me most proud is ACNLpics.)

Thanks very much for this thread! Worth digging out now (I hope others agree) as we near the end of the official servers.
Slowly working my way down the list after my first random Dream a few days ago put me out of bounds and shutting off without saving for the first time in years! Not all the listed dreams still work, but many do, and at least no glitches again I hope.

Playing ACNL since launch, usually play a little each week, but surprisingly little medal progress. Could go for 100% one day so got to try like 10 dreams a day while I can :p

For those curious, inconclusive proof as yet, but I think re-visiting the same dream town does count towards the badges. I backed my save up before and after and I believe the count on my as yet level 1 badge updated. Off by one, I probably counted incorrectly.

If your out there Margie of Aeternia, being top of the A - C list, if you find you've had 400 odd visits, that was me.

Getting there! Thank you all for this list of hack free dream towns to visit.

Can at last confirm, you can get these badges by visiting the same town over and over again. The vast majority of mine was one town, and I got the second badge.

Also found Phineas doesn't show up on event days. Not surprising maybe, but I didn't see it noted on any sites. April fools day included. Between bad weather and events, not sure how far I still am from 500 visits.

Not many days to finish! Hopefully Pretendo will one day cover everything.

HNI_0011.JPG

Adding mine before the servers close:

7D00-01FD-7018

Nothing too special, left my planned design halfway years ago... Now it makes me sad how little time the online has left 😥

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
Back