No villager left behind?

I don't go out of my way to find them. If I feel like that they might be wandering inside the museum, I'd rather save and quit to respawn them back to either inside or outside of their homes.

Depends on whether or not I see them in regards to talking to them.

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

Although majority wise my town is pretty much complete and I happen to have all of my dreamies, I end up usually ignoring them because I've been so busy doing things in the game such as organizing my storage, rearranging flowers etc. When things in my town are more settled down, I definitely intend to focus on being the perfect Mayor to my villagers.

Spooky Smiling Boo.png

Last edited:
If I have time to kill and have done all my chores then I'll talk to the ones I can find, but if someone is in the museum or just MIA in general then I won't go out of my way to find them. I've never been one for talking to villagers on a daily basis unless it's for a task, like giving a gift.

That's the very first thing i do in my game is talk to my villagers. <3
Even if they're just chilling walking round main street, or in their house's always pop in just to say hello.
Little cuties. <3

I talk to the villagers I see doing my daily errands.

I try to talk to everyone every day, unless I'm moving them out. But now since I use Amiibo/cards to move in dreamies and move out villagers, I don't mind talking to the ones I'm moving out.

Usually, I'll talk to everyone, because I'll see them oftenly walk by me. But when I'm in a rush to get some tasks done I usually ignore them.

It's not really that bad when you ignore someone for a day or so. You just need to form a good relationship with them, usually by sending letters oftenly and doing some of the favors they ask you to do. Usually you'll know you have a great friendship is if they give you their vintage picture frame.

I talk to them when I see them, but I have villagers who ALWAYS hide! I remember having a lost item that I had checked everyone but one person and I went around screaming on the megaphone and they ended up being in the way back fossil room in the museum... -_- So I don't go out of my way to talk to everyone, but if I see them walking around while I'm running around I'll make a point to stop and talk to them, or visit their homes when they're there because I love bringing medicine to the sick villagers, I don't know why but it's my favorite, so I always check on them if they're staying in.

I read that is good to have a certain friendship level to get a villager talk about moving out.

Sadly, Muffy never talked about moving out and I still want her to be gone...

I talk to every villager so I can also check who is moving out. ~ヾ(^∇^)

Back