• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

No time

MademRachel

The Lil Mermaid
Bells
Mailbox
I feel like I'm the only one who's behind :(
I had the game since launch and I was playin constantly
But real life comes into play
And I never have time.
Does anyone else have this problem as well?

I have this issue a lot. :/ It's a bit annoying considering I need a lot of time to make my town how I want to.

I used to play nonstop when I got it but it got in the way of my household duties, so now I do everything I have to do first then play either in the afternoon or before I go to bed but still try and play everyday

I now often feel as if I never have enough time to play, but that's probably only because I pushed off all of my plans until later because all I wanted to do was play the game when it first came out. Now I'm getting kind of bored of constantly grinding for bells and paying off loans/PWPs, so I just let myself get dragged away from my 3DS, lol!

Some days there's too much, other days there's nothing. However, I do feel I'm getting burnt out...

The opposite thing is true for me...
When i first got it I didnt have much time, because of school. Now that school is over, i have plenty of time to play.

I take a tablet (concerta) for my ADHD, and it makes me want to stop playing. So, every school day, it's almost a CHORE to keep playing. So .. kind of?

This was the case when I first got the game since I was still in school but now I have a ton of time to play because it's summer.

The game isn't meant to be a chore! I've had times when I've just not wanted to play it so I haven't. Or I've just gone on and watered my flowers and that's it. It's hard to play around work but I try to at least water my flowers before I go to work and that helps.

It's not a race :) Some days I get to play a good bit, and some days just the basics. I just play what I can and let it be. I'll eventually reach my goals. I'm not in competition with anyone. But I do hate having to get work and household duties out of the way before I play! :D Sometimes when I'm cooking, I'll have my DS open on the counter so I can snatch a couple of minutes of play. lol

Seriously, if they hadn't added the town ordinances I don't know if I would have even gotten the game. Watering flowers became such a chore in CF for me, I couldn't face doing it again. But since I set the Beautiful Town ordinance and I don't have to water, I can skip days with no guilt! I couldn't stand feeling like I had to play. Some days I play a lot, some days I skip, it all works out.

Well I'm getting prepared to start up college again so I know I won't be able to play as often as I do now. It doesn't make me dislike the game or anything but I hope I don't miss out on events because my school work will be more important.

I don't have the time to play as often as I would like either and now I have a course to do through work so that will take up some time at nights too. I just want to pay all my house off!!!!!

Some days i work 7:30am-9pm...

13 and a half hours later im so tired all i can do is go on and see if anyones moving, then its straight to bed for me!

I work full-time and I'm playing two copies of ACNL with a total of 8 characters/houses. Weekdays, I play for a short time after waking up in the morning, usually looking for fossils/money rock/gem rock. Over the lunch hour, I bring out the other characters to go shopping (working towards getting the 3 mannequins @). After dinner and household chores, I go to the island (mainly to find the last of the mermaid furniture or new wet suits I don't already have) and come home with a basket full of beetles. If I'm getting tired, I'll play a mini game where I can collect fruit and fill my basket up with that instead. I try to talk to my villagers each day, but sometimes I don't get to each one. Weekends, I can do a little more in town, catch fish, bugs, go diving & talk with the villagers a lot more. I've even been able to squeeze in working part-time at the cafe. But if I wasn't playing ACNL, I would just be watching TV in the evening, so in my eyes, playing the game is much better.

School starts in late August so I will have less time to play . But really not much time will be lost. My priorities are messed up.

Back