• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nio's ⋆ Gallery

Nio

☆
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Hey! Here's a thread just showcasing some pieces I've done over the course of days. (I'd upload previous drawings from months/years ago but they're only doodles). I won't be taking requests, unfortunately but I do hope you enjoy looking through. May not be updated regularly since I'm on other social medias most of the time.

Old ⇾ Recent
zXQ9CaV.png
MiiDIMH.png
lPPcrdf.png
srOSzf5.jpg
oipSeCl.png

ye5GBXf.png
FrxiQ1n.png

Last edited:
Thank you! Recent drawings done in class (kinda low quality since it was from ipad + Ib's hair is wonky because I was trying to draw her on an angle while doing work at the same time, aha)
ye5GBXf.png

FrxiQ1n.png

Ahhhh a fellow Ib lover!! c:
Love your artwork, especially the Ib-related ones! Excited to see more art from you, keep it up <3

oh god i love your ib art i havent seen ib art in years holy hell this is pretty

Thank you all! Kinda forgot about belltree for days oops.. New drawing of my oc. It's pretty big so I'll put it under spoiler.
srOSzf5.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! Goodness, I've been gone for a month aha. New arts (well, posting 1 for June).
oipSeCl.png

Back