Nintendo says PS3 price cut won't do anything

Well, it wont.
I doubt the people who said that 600 was to expensive are rushing out to buy one now that it's at 499US Dollars

For the final time it's not a price cut. :\

All they did was bump out the lower priced one (40 gig?) and moved the higher price one down (60gb? iono) and than added a new one for $600.

OddCrazyMe said:
For the final time it's not a price cut. :\

All they did was bump out the lower priced one (40 gig?) and moved the higher price one down (60gb? iono) and than added a new one for $600.
Yah, the price cut is on the one that used to be $600. But they're going to stop making those eventually.... all of this is just pointless

I don't know why Nintendo feels so confident. The only real thing Im looking forward this holiday season to is Brawl.

Kyle said:
I don't know why Nintendo feels so confident. The only real thing Im looking forward this holiday season to is Brawl.
Yeah, but you also like owls. You're not a standard customer

dragonflamez said:
Kyle said:
And what does that have to do with anything?

Kyle said:
dragonflamez said:
Kyle said:
Nothing, really.
While Nintendo's Wii lineup IS rather crappy, theres a lot more good games than just Brawl coming out

dragonflamez said:
Kyle said:
dragonflamez said:
Kyle said:
Nothing, really.
While Nintendo's Wii lineup IS rather crappy, theres a lot more good games than just Brawl coming out
It's not crappy. And we're comparing to the PS3 aren't we? You've got only like two games that people are looking forward to: MGS and Kill Zone.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
dragonflamez said:
Kyle said:
dragonflamez said:
Kyle said:
Nothing, really.
It's not crappy. And we're comparing to the PS3 aren't we? You've got only like two games that people are looking forward to: MGS and Kill Zone.
Whats with the "you've".

But anyway, yes, I CAN say that Nintendo definately has a better list of good games than Sony.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
dragonflamez said:
Kyle said:
dragonflamez said:
Kyle said:
Nothing, really.
Storm you need watch Sonys E3 Press conference...

OddCrazyMe said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
dragonflamez said:
Kyle said:
dragonflamez said:
Kyle said:
Nothing, really.
Storm you need watch Sonys E3 Press conference...
I saw it live. Many of the games they showed you can play on another console.

Back