• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Art Interest Check for Fair Collectibles + Price Check

Cheremtasy

Lost in the memories
Bells
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Lily
White Lily
Hey ya'll it's that time of the year again where I realize I won't be able to get all the collectibles I want for the TBT fair, especially with juggling summer school and working. ;;

I'm literally so lost on the market for art on the forums these days, so I'm unsure if anyone would be interested in doing a trade of any kind, but if anyone is I'd love to work something out! 🥺 On another note, I'd also be interested in what my art would be worth in pure TBT, so even if you're not interested in trading I'd still appreciate any thoughts on the latter.

My art style and rendering varies a lot, though I've recently been into painting so most of the examples will be... paintings LOL. Obviously the cheaper the collectible, the less effort/time the piece will have (Like don't expect me to do a whole painting for like one citrine crystal sdkdgkdf). I'm also open to drawing nearly anything and don't even come close to covering everything I am capable of drawing in my examples. If you're unsure about something, feel free to PM me! :> If you need more examples too, feel free to check any of my socials (links in signature).

Collectibles I'm interested in:
487.jpg
Enchanted Butterfly Wand*
491.jpg
Lily of the Valley
492.jpg
Pearlescent Crystal
493.jpg
Opalescent Crystal
494.jpg
Rose Crystal
495.jpg
Citrine Crystal**
496.jpg
Caustic Crystal**

*Highest priority and possibly looking for multiple. 😔
**Much lower priority and would be looking for trading for the other collectibles first.

Thanks for looking! 💕

IMG_2678.png

IMG_2704.png

IMG_2816.png

IMG_2792.png

IMG_2599.png

IMG_2636.png

IMG_2744.png

IMG_2919.png

IMG_2859.png

IMG_2733.png

IMG_2779.png

IMG_2615.png

IMG_2788.png

IMG_2761.png

Both are experimental but have a similar style/proportions.
IMG_2903.png

No_more_pickles_sadge_alt.PNG

Holy fricking cow this art- :eek:
Honestly the only collectiables I really want from the fair the most are the happiness bird plush and the death angel mush lamp
if I ever end up getting enough tickets I'd love to do the wand + crystals (if I hypothetically get enough for the crystals as well and the crystals are deemed necessary for a trade)
If I could get 1 or 2 of my animal OCs drawn
thank you for considering :)

I second that: Wow, this art!
I'm going to have lots of extra tickets, so I would love to trade collectibles for some art!
And if you opened a shop that accepted TBT, I'd be in there commissioning art for sure!

Holy fricking cow this art- :eek:
Honestly the only collectiables I really want from the fair the most are the happiness bird plush and the death angel mush lamp
if I ever end up getting enough tickets I'd love to do the wand + crystals (if I hypothetically get enough for the crystals as well and the crystals are deemed necessary for a trade)
If I could get 1 or 2 of my animal OCs drawn
thank you for considering :)

I second that: Wow, this art!
I'm going to have lots of extra tickets, so I would love to trade collectibles for some art!
And if you opened a shop that accepted TBT, I'd be in there commissioning art for sure!

Ahhh thank you both for the interest! I'm surprised I got replies this quickly. I'm quite busy right now and will be tomorrow as well (for most of the day at least), but I'd love to discuss this further when I'm free. I can send both of you PMs once I have some time to spare if that works for both of you. ^^

Ahhh thank you both for the interest! I'm surprised I got replies this quickly. I'm quite busy right now and will be tomorrow as well (for most of the day at least), but I'd love to discuss this further when I'm free. I can send both of you PMs once I have some time to spare if that works for both of you. ^^
No problem send me a PM anytime whenever you feel like it :)

I hope I can participate more so that I could save up for crystals, your art is super amazing as always! ☺️

Bumping this! I would really love some more input, especially if anyone has been active in the Museum Shop. ^^ I'll also probably be open to potential trades for collectibles the whole fair so if anyone sees this thread/post later, don't be afraid to comment below or shoot me a PM! I've been rather busy this week but I should slowly become more available starting next week.

I think you should make a shop. Your art is so good, you're basically guaranteed to get people commissioning art from you all the time. If you're wondering about pricing, you should look at other shops and see what they charge. Or you can make your shop "pay what you want" and see what people offer you.

I'm already thinking about what kind of drawing I might request from you in exchange for collectibles. It's hard for me to narrow it down to just one idea, so if I don't have enough collectibles for more than one drawing, I would happily pay you TBT for more.

I think you should make a shop. Your art is so good, you're basically guaranteed to get people commissioning art from you all the time. If you're wondering about pricing, you should look at other shops and see what they charge. Or you can make your shop "pay what you want" and see what people offer you.

I'm already thinking about what kind of drawing I might request from you in exchange for collectibles. It's hard for me to narrow it down to just one idea, so if I don't have enough collectibles for more than one drawing, I would happily pay you TBT for more.
Lol I appreciate the sentiment! I've had a few shops before but I never keep them open for that long. The last one I had was back in 2020 and I was charging about 2k tbt a piece, though that was 2 years ago and I have no idea if prices have drastically changed. I also believe my art is a lot better from what it was 2 years ago, so realistically don't think I'd feel the work was worth the pay if it was still the same. I do commissions on and off for RLC when I can as well so it would definitely depend on how the people here feel about what my art is worth.

Prices are much lower than that now, from what I've seen. But you can look into the current shops yourself and see what people are asking. A few hundred seems to be fairly standard, I think, for artists who are actively offering art for TBT.

Sadly i'm not participating in the fair either so I won't have any collectibles to offer ;-; but just wanted to say your art IS FREAKIN FLAWLESS? I love chibi's and yours are seriously the cutest i've seen in awhile. If you ever do open a shop for RLC I would be very interested though :~)
Good luck! and i'm sure you will get the collectibles you want with this amazing talent <3

I'd be so interested! :0

Your style is soooo gorgeous T^T
I only want 3 of the collectibles this fair, one of the mushroom lamps, the Lily of the Valley, and the bird ploosh :3
but if I have tickets left over, I'd so be willing to trade a wand or anything on your list for a chibi art ;w;

Sadly i'm not participating in the fair either so I won't have any collectibles to offer ;-; but just wanted to say your art IS FREAKIN FLAWLESS? I love chibi's and yours are seriously the cutest i've seen in awhile. If you ever do open a shop for RLC I would be very interested though :~)
Good luck! and i'm sure you will get the collectibles you want with this amazing talent <3
Aw thank you! Honestly I don't share my chibi's on my socials because I don't think they're generally well-received, so that actually means a lot! I can't make any promises about opening an RLC shop here since TBT isn't a main platform of mine and don't consider it a proper platform, but I do open RLC commissions on and off on my socials randomly (IG and twitter) so that would be your best bet. Thank you for the interest! 😊

Since I only collecting the Easter collectibles, and am just having a lot of fun participating in the fair, I will have practically all of my tickets available for something like this, your art is VERY beautiful and I’m very interested :D

Aw thank you! Honestly I don't share my chibi's on my socials because I don't think they're generally well-received, so that actually means a lot! I can't make any promises about opening an RLC shop here since TBT isn't a main platform of mine and don't consider it a proper platform, but I do open RLC commissions on and off on my socials randomly (IG and twitter) so that would be your best bet. Thank you for the interest! 😊
Of course <3 your chibis are to die for! and thanks for letting me know I will follow you on your twt and ig now and commission sometime for sureee! <3

Since I only collecting the Easter collectibles, and am just having a lot of fun participating in the fair, I will have practically all of my tickets available for something like this, your art is VERY beautiful and I’m very interested :D
Oh my gosh thank you for the interest! I would love to work something out with you. I can probably dm you (as well as the rest of you who were interested!) either Saturday or Tuesday if that works for you. ^^

Of course <3 your chibis are to die for! and thanks for letting me know I will follow you on your twt and ig now and commission sometime for sureee! <3
Sounds good! I can also put you on a "ping" list of sorts. It would just mean I could dm you on IG or twitter (whichever you prefer) when I decide to open my comms so you'd be one of the first people to know.

Oh my gosh thank you for the interest! I would love to work something out with you. I can probably dm you (as well as the rest of you who were interested!) either Saturday or Tuesday if that works for you. ^^

Sounds good! I can also put you on a "ping" list of sorts. It would just mean I could dm you on IG or twitter (whichever you prefer) when I decide to open my comms so you'd be one of the first people to know.
Oops, I don’t know how I’m just now seeing this 😅 I’d love to work something out with you, once I have the tickets to unlock and trade said collectibles, I’ll discuss then! :D Thank you!!

Back